The online racing simulator
What is your favorite driving songs?
(44 posts, started )
Quote from geeman1 :Nope. But it was in Rocky 4

Which one? I mean Survivor also has a song named No Easy Way Out and obviously it's the same song.
Quote from geeman1 :That song only works on straight roads
And I would imagine if you had Harley Davidson (or some other custom motorbike) and you would turn to a straight desert road in America that song would start to play.. out of thin air

lol, true dat.
i can listen to just about anything when racing as long as it isnt super slow paced or soft. then i lose focus and smash into a wall after a while lol.

sometimes music can be a bit destracting.
Quote from NOS.qeD :Good Charlotte ,Yellowcard and Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way

I've always wondered about you qeD.. illepall

"Faithless - Insomnia" is a good tune too
It depends, but I find when doing an AutoX course that a more relaxing music helps concentration.
Herbie Hancock - Chameleon for instance is good. Otherwise it depends of the mood.
Metal. Unleashed, Vomitory, Napalm Death, 3rd and The Mortal, Iron Maiden, AC/DC. I remember when I used to play Q3 before the age of LFS, I started Napalm Death's two albums (Scum, From Enslavement to Obliteration) and stopped playing when the music stopped.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :"Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do" is a good one

That one, and "Keep Hope Alive" are the ultimate 150+mph tracks, yes.
Quote from Gabkicks :i can listen to just about anything when racing as long as it isnt super slow paced or soft. then i lose focus and smash into a wall after a while lol.

sometimes music can be a bit destracting.

I was thinking for real driving on my work commute when I answered this question. If we're talking about when racing on the PC, then it's nothing. I've never liked listening to music when I'm gaming. My bud back in college would drive me crazy by turning down the sound and cranking the stereo when we would play hockey on PS/PS2.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Haha, glad to have found this thread.

I know some people find music distracting while driving, but I find it really helps focus. Like when having someone pace you can more easily gauge your movements. The rhythm and beat of the music helps me to time my movements in a similar manner. Also, I enjoy playing around in the drift servers a lot so having hard pumping music is all part of the enjoyment.

I'll try not to go overboard with this, but I'll put together a playlist in the near future and a streaming radio if there is any demand... (overboard, lol)

Panic & The Psy Plot - Cubeworld
Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alibama
Sugar Ray - RPM (I know, I know)
Sevendust - Home
The Cult - She Sells Sancuary
Ilkae - Exit Theme and Victory March
Wave - Play it Loud
Steppenwolfe - Born to be Wild
Wayfinder - Out of the Blue
Propellerheads - Winning Style
Xain - Space Diablo
Sparks - Beat the Clock
Tupak Shakur - Heartz of Men
Manowar - Black Wind, Fire, and Steel
David Bowie - Little Wonder
Younger Brother - Scanner
Younger Brother - Magic Monkey Juice
Samael - Inch'Allah
Firebrand Boy - Blow (with mc proteus)
for me it has to be the chemical brothers (dust brothers) seen em 3 times at glastonbury and they kick ass everytime.i just seem to drive like a churchill insurance nodding dog on a parcel shelf
also like a bit of leftfield,outcast beats & prodigy for high octane racing

p.s.WOW someones still listens to neds atomic dustbin
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#37 - Vain
No one listens to "The Star Spangles - I Live For Speed"? Shame on you!

Vain
Anything by kiss.........but if im pushed any of the live albums or "Revenge" and or "Creatures.."/"Destroyer".

also in my car at the moment is the brilliant Velvet Revolver cd.

killer album!

others include:

Montrose
Evanescence
metallica (black album)
meatloaf (bat out of hell)

i dont give a toss what they say on TG about that last one.its a bloody classic............
Any Therapy? album, they rawk!
For me it's King Tubby (which usually results in me driving really slowly) and Carcass (i'm not picky about which album.. unlike most carcass fans). I like to listen to fairly simple stuff when driving because otherwise my mind gets a bit caught up in the music and then bad things happen.
Judas Priest - Breakin' the Law, Breakin' the Law
I dont listen to anything because then I cant concentrate
Nice Thread
-Linkin Park
-Techno songs are kind of a give
-and Dada a small fan based band that is good for road trips

Thats it for now I could use a hotter car though I'm not keen on blasting music that doesnt fit the car.

What is your favorite driving songs?
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG