The online racing simulator
Possible?
(8 posts, started )
Possible?
Is it possible to turn a non ffb wheel into a wheel with ffb? Like make something to attach to put some force on it?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Is it possible to turn a non ffb wheel into a wheel with ffb? Like make something to attach to put some force on it?

You could attach elastics on each side of the wheel but they hurt when they decide to break
hmm, never thought of that, I wonder if rubber bands will work? But I wouldnt know how to attatch them...
Harbor frieght brand bungee cords
Rubber bands won't be force feedback, it'll just be force. Your non-FFB wheel probably already has bungees inside anyway.

In a word no, there isn't an addon to make wheels FFB. You could buy motors and electronics and make one yourself, but it'll be rubbish.
..and far cheaper just to buy a wheel with FFB
#7 - intgr
Quote from tristancliffe :You could buy motors and electronics and make one yourself, but it'll be rubbish.

Not necessarily rubbish if you know what you're doing; but if you did, you wouldn't be asking us this question anyway.
lol thanks guys, I might have found one, but I forge tthe name of it to look up =\ its one of the ligi's wingman i think? or formula

Possible?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG