The online racing simulator
San Fierro Taxi Team
(22 posts, started )
Black Wood Taxi Company
Hello,

I just started up a new team and it races in demo (maybe soon in s2) and its an dutch team who searches racers 2 join. If you are interrested you can come too this site.

Hope to see you soon !

Greetz, MAE.
Uh oh, some competition for the SCCC. You want to be careful, those guys are ruthless.
San Andreas ftw huh
lol at ur avatar rider
i think too much san andreas
Well, first of all good luck w/ that.
But you write your post in english here and the site
is an a language i cant read :-)

So its hard to find some racers I think :-)
Would be good to see your site in english.
i'm working on the englisch pages for the site (wich i'm also remaking in HTML). I'm thinking of an new name too because of the san andreas thoughts ... I've been thinking of Black Wood Taxi Company (BWTC).

Quote from thisnameistaken :Uh oh, some competition for the SCCC. You want to be careful, those guys are ruthless.

Scared? Me? Thats new ! I'll be watching them.
Good luck with your team mate hope all goes well
the html site is for 50% done, just the englisch pages and some more editing too pages and the look of it. I hope it will soon be online so you can all take a look !

PS: thanks for the messages of hoping it goes well.
Good Luck with this newly established team
Making the site (www.mcazerty.be) in englisch will have 2 wait a little bit longer because I need 2 find a way 2 make a nice look whit only using microsoft word. My excuses for the long time its taking but i'm working on it.
McAzerty huh? Didn't you have a bad record here? Cracking, if I recall correctly?
Yes, but I did calm myself and did let it all behind, i'm fully legal now. I learn that cracking and all that bad stuff is for hopeless persons, wich i am not. I'm fully clean now and trying 2 get a nice life.
Do You Want Me To Advertise BWtc On My Website + Skins If You Say Yes I Will Post Link Once There On There.
That would be very friendly of you if you could do that. But there are no skins yet, they'll come later on.
Quote from MAE_2007 :That would be very friendly of you if you could do that. But there are no skins yet, they'll come later on.

great timing i cant do it ive had the site removed for inactivity if i get it back il put it on there.
ok, thanks
Well , cabbies here is another job for you , go and get your baseball bat:smash3d:
Is an machine gun good 2? Lol, BWTC against SCCC
Quote from MAE_2007 :Is an machine gun good 2? Lol, BWTC against SCCC

against third one I can't even remember. Original cabbies will be there the soonest, we have the three Fs on our side, fast fair and fun
we have the W2F on our side: Way 2 Fast...
Never mind it everybody, i decided 2 quit whit the team because of no experience and no interrest of anybody. By the way, making a site is already hard enough for me. So SCCC, you guys are free again, released from the BWTC shadows.

San Fierro Taxi Team
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG