[REQ]Need helmet skin
(19 posts, started )
[REQ]Need helmet skin
Hi! I'm new at this forum, and first of all I want to congratulate all the people in here that make such a big work for all the people who need them, and i want to congratulate all the great designers that are in here too.

Well, i got my S2 licence 2 weeks ago and my team is telling me that if I want to run in the LFS Spain League I need to have my own hemet design, and if I don't have it i'm not allowed to race.

So I would be very pleased if someone of you could design a helmet for me.

I only want that in the front part of the skin appear my name (Gansan) and my team "stick":

The colours, the lines, the forms... the design in general is up to you . If it helps you, I love Jenson Button's and Hamilton's design .

I hope you would do it, and start to race in this league the earliest possible.

Thanks and congratulations for your great job .
Why noone write a reply?
Noone else? I was specting much more participation, but in here I think that people only read the thread and go away... Thanks to god, not everyone is going this way.

I hope you write only a little reply per person.

I'm trying to learn to use Photoshop, but it is too much for me... , I'm better in racing . If I could "pay" by any way your work, I would (anyway except money ).

Thnks to Cayenne.
It's only been 24 hours friend. Give it some time.
Ups! This in going down :lol:
Oooops! this is going down again. This thing is sinking!!
I would present this evening, the evolution of what I did ok
Thnks m8!
Impresive job man!! Really good helmet. It is nearly what I was thinking . Thnks Cayenne!!!

By this days, I was learning a bit of the use of photoshop, and this is what I managed to perform:

I would like you to fix it, because the front part and the high part of the helmet aren't well finished... . Well, if you want to give the perfection to the helmet you are allowed to do so.

Bye!
Quote from GANSAN_BM :Impresive job man!! Really good helmet. It is nearly what I was thinking . Thnks Cayenne!!!

By this days, I was learning a bit of the use of photoshop, and this is what I managed to perform:

I would like you to fix it, because the front part and the high part of the helmet aren't well finished... . Well, if you want to give the perfection to the helmet you are allowed to do so.

Bye!

afflicted, I would need the file psd to be able to modify a little.
the EC what I see pretty work
Ok! How can i send you the PSD file?
Quote from cayenne 49 :by message perso I think

On dit "personal messages"
T'a l'air de galéré en english vu tes autres posts, voilà qui pourra t'aider un peu je pense: ici (dit sans animausité aucune).
Quote from shadow2kx :On dit "personal messages"
T'a l'air de galéré en english vu tes autres posts, voilà qui pourra t'aider un peu je pense: ici (dit sans animausité aucune).

merci , c'est vrai j'utilise un logiciel de traduction google qui apparament ne traduit pas top et encore merci un peu d'aide toujours accepté
Quote from shadow2kx :On dit "personal messages"

Hehehe, but I understood everithing he said

[REQ]Need helmet skin
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG