The online racing simulator
Sparks from car and brakes catshing fire
I think we should be able to se sparks flying for just the sheer effect

Like when yout tyre blow and the rim scrapes in the track sparks start flying.

Ore when a car botoms out on a track by large holes or e somthing
like that

Ther soudl be an optionon the GT2,GTR and al the single seaters
Could glow like and overheat and if they getto hot catch fire and al ur brakes are gone poof

~Greetings Chris~
its possible ive seen it alot in other games, wait till s3.
Good idea, it would also be nice to see sparks when the car is on a bumpy surface, like Bf1 on SO would be a nightmare lol, there is so many bumps and in real life the sparks have flied everywhere
#4 - xt
+1

I want to set fire to the FOX
+1..

love to see brake disk glowing red
Good idea. In crash there should also be sparks and if u crash hard enough the car starts smoking and can be set on fire :bananadea
Quote from tonyonparas :Good idea. In crash there should also be sparks and if u crash hard enough the car starts smoking and can be set on fire :bananadea

Note exactly the prupose caus i meant the brakes going up in fllames end brakes are gone just like i saw a dozen times on f1
Never have I seen brakes catching fire and getting destroyed in F1. Does that happen anywhere? I remember JC getting the brakes of the SLR in small flames after extreme use in Top Gear, stationary of course when the cooling doesn't work. But they were fine after that.

What I know, heat isn't all bad for brakes, in motor sport they usually need heat to work. Overheating is another issue, and before there is an actual brake model in LFS that simulates the behavior of brakes, even in very simple manner, there is no way anything like brake glow is added. It has been suggested many times, ages ago, but the way LFS is done it won't probably be added before it serves some kind of purpose and isn't there only for candy.

Sparks, well, been suggested too, surprised if the thread screen didn't give related searches. Wouldn't actually be that bad because you could see when a car is bottoming out. But I'd rather have physics fixes.
The old Nissan Skyline R33 had problems with brake discs that would explode (deteriorate and send pieces everywhere) but ehh.. All Scavier models are built better than that :P

+1 for sparks in general.. But before scrape sparks, we need realistic damage, and before overheating brakes, we need brake wear and tear.

This is a great idea and all, but it'd be a lot better of one if we actually had realistic stuff to work off of..
#13 - Swat
+1
I would absolutely LOVE Burnout style crashes as well, simply beautiful...
Quote from Swat :+1
I would absolutely LOVE Burnout style crashes as well, simply beautiful...

Oi oi!!!!
Now it`s time for the chill pill mr.
You canot compare Burnout with LFS, and if you mix them the results would be horrible imo.
Quote from Blackout :Never have I seen brakes catching fire and getting destroyed in F1. Does that happen anywhere? I remember JC getting the brakes of the SLR in small flames after extreme use in Top Gear, stationary of course when the cooling doesn't work. But they were fine after that.

What I know, heat isn't all bad for brakes, in motor sport they usually need heat to work. Overheating is another issue, and before there is an actual brake model in LFS that simulates the behavior of brakes, even in very simple manner, there is no way anything like brake glow is added. It has been suggested many times, ages ago, but the way LFS is done it won't probably be added before it serves some kind of purpose and isn't there only for candy.

Sparks, well, been suggested too, surprised if the thread screen didn't give related searches. Wouldn't actually be that bad because you could see when a car is bottoming out. But I'd rather have physics fixes.

Whel it was in canada wher i saw it at the motreal grand prix in a BAR ther brakes broke into peices after a flame that is
Quote from The Very End :Oi oi!!!!
Now it`s time for the chill pill mr.
You canot compare Burnout with LFS, and if you mix them the results would be horrible imo.

:iagree::hbomb: that would be quite bad i think

Sparks from car and brakes catshing fire
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG