The online racing simulator

Poll : Can you make it?

yes, will be there
Nope, sorry, can't make it
Calling all SS national license holders
I have just got my national license and very proud too!

We currently have 98 National License holders on the CTRA system. I would love to see more people use the SS2 server for a few reasons. I have banged on enough about my disappointment that many times clubman drivers lose their opportunities to get points bcos national license drivers (who are obviously faster!) take the top spots and the points that "could" go to Clubman.

With this in mind I would like to start seeing how many we can get on the SS" server each night at a specific time. I am lucky to have a Silver/gold regular license and the races on that server are nothing short of fantastic fun due to the slightly better skill overall of the drivers and people not trying to be Turn one kamikaze's!

CALLING NATIONAL LICENSE HOLDERS!

Server:
CTRA Single Seater 2
Date: Every day
Time: 9.30 GMT
Track: Random
Hopes: to get a full server 2 with purely national license holders for some great fun racing.

The more the nationals use server 2 the easier it will be for clubman holders to get points and move up to server 2 and get it populated. Have a heart and think about the CTRA growth! Use server 2....

Hope you'll join me at 9.30 for some fun! I know I can learn off the 1337 drivers and love to watch you all racing even if I crash
#2 - FL!P
The only reason why I've only been on SS2 a few times is because it's always empty. I've tried a couple of times to stay there alone for half an hour or so, hoping people would join, but those who tried were kicked for not having a National license.

I voted yes.

Edit: congrats about your new license, BTW!
Quote from FL!P :The only reason why I've only been on SS2 a few times is because it's always empty. I've tried a couple of times to stay there alone for half an hour or so, hoping people would join, but those who tried were kicked for not having a National license.

I voted yes.

I know what you mean FLIP. I am trying to change that. If we all work together we can have a fun SS2 session at a specific time to get the thing going.
#4 - Jakg
I'm on it.... see ya there!
I should be there, depending on how my lottery of a connection decides to treat me tonight.

Grats on the license
#6 - Bean0
I'm the 'Sorry can't make it' vote

I always check to see if there's any activity on it before joining SS1 though
#7 - Dru
i get hit out more regulalry by some National B licenses than Clubman.........
I always get hit! , Good luck National dudes.
#9 - Nobo
if we get like 10 definately then i will join ss2 instead of ss1 otherwise its just boring with 3-4 others
Great idea StableX! Hope this pays off, thank you for your motivation to fill the other servers, we are busy working other issues ATM =P
I would like to see the other server get some action, I will try to come along. I'd suggest to people not to just look and see there is only two or three drivers and then not join, as that's what most people will do. Even if it looks like only a few have turned up, it would be good to join for ten minutes, just to encourage others to do so as well.
thanks to all that came. We didnt get 10 people, bcos some Nationals were still on the clubman server.... chickens

great fun and thanks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG