The online racing simulator
S2 turn to demo??
(22 posts, closed, started )
S2 turn to demo??
.... hello i quit lfs for about a month because i got an xbox360 now im coming back when i USED to have s2 the same account now says its demo..... whats the problem here???
#2 - Jakg
We don't know - email the LFS Devs, and they will.
i did email... i dont want to wait
1. Are you logging in with the same username and webpassword?
If not, use the original username and password. Forgotten those detais? Contact the development team.

If you are, contact the development team.

Not much else anyone can do to be honest.
Rockstarenergydrink???

Mista Tea used that account right??

BTW : This happend me too..
Look AT you EMAIL'S im sure that LFS devs send you something..
Yeah mista tea is a brother to me .... so i let him use it ....but its not the username / webpass its the whole account it says im a demo user if u look under my name i have 9 or 10 people who can vouch that my acccount was s2... includin the guy who replyd before me
i did yesterday still no answer what are they off lol
u gotta be patient mate :P
They say i paid by voucher and it was revoked......i didnt even pay by voucher i payed with my mothers paypal this is not right now im gunna lose 50 dollars which took me a while to get cuz i only make 7 dollars and hour ..... this just Ticks me off
did they say why it was revoked?!
They say the voucher was never paid for when i didnt use a Gosh Darn Voucher i told them 3 times they dont understand about the Regular people who just want to play a good game .... all they care about is keeping people around and making money...... Greedy scum
i Really hope to get this resolved and go drift on LFS I HOPE
Quote from Rockstarenergydrink :They say i paid by voucher and it was revoked......i didnt even pay by voucher i payed with my mothers paypal this is not right now im gunna lose 50 dollars which took me a while to get cuz i only make 7 dollars and hour ..... this just Ticks me off

If you payed by PAYPAL you would still have it logged that you payed 50$, aswell the email account linked to the paypal site.
i know that......i dont have the paypal account its my mothers
Uh.... and your mom doesn't want to look?

I mean if you have a receipt, you could show them/tell them.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
i cant
#18 - Woz
Quote from Rockstarenergydrink :i cant

So you own mother will not take the couple of minutes to log into her paypal account so she can check if the payment got bounced back again.

That is a very harsh mother that obviously does not care about small sums of cash like $50.

Also, if you tell the devs the email address of the paypal account used in the payment they can check it made a payment to their account.

BTW: Was the payment made to the developers DIRECT or through a 3rd party because the devs pulls a load of licences sold indirectly due to fraud by the 3rd party as they were just scamming people.
I could have sworn i saw rockstarenergydrink in "live to cruise"
But he isn't solved yet so how the hell? But being demo-ers we felt that demo life is much simpler and easier to get by.
#21 - Jakg
Quote from Rockstarenergydrink :all they care about is keeping people around and making money...... Greedy scum

...?

Somehow i don't think were getting the full story here
#22 - SamH
We'll leave the problem to be dealt with between the user and the devs.
This thread is closed

S2 turn to demo??
(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG