The online racing simulator
Post Your Real Helmet
(37 posts, started )
when i clicked it it didnt worked, now in this post it does
tbh, i think its a kinda "standard" helmet, seen many, many, many helmets in that colo(u)r combo
Quote from Scrabby :when i clicked it it didnt worked, now in this post it does
tbh, i think its a kinda "standard" helmet, seen many, many, many helmets in that colo(u)r combo

Meh, its painted for me lol
ow it your helmet? , it IS cool but i just see allot of helmets with those color combo's wich doesnt means that its ugly, but just to much people having it (i live near the karttrack in Genk, Horensbergdam, if that rings a bell in ur head)
Quote from Scrabby :ow it your helmet? , it IS cool but i just see allot of helmets with those color combo's wich doesnt means that its ugly, but just to much people having it (i live near the karttrack in Genk, Horensbergdam, if that rings a bell in ur head)

i've been there 3 times driving The belgian champs got third when i droved the Cadets and few heats on 2nd this year then had to go out coz some Engine failure
cool, my neighbour just start doing championship in a Zanardi Kart, and i frequently drove my minibike on the "Alonso" circuit(rental track) but they start whining about dB etc, but it was below 96 so i don't know what there problems are, and ftr i didn't drove any chinese cheap, bad minibike
EDIT: i see u drive several karts like CRG, Tony Kart or were they different years?
Quote from Dennis93 :Sully Why make him paint our helmet like Benedetti ? make a mixutre of that and something else ill post a pic of my new and old Helmet Having a few afterwards Including Jan Magnussens 24h Helmet he won with wee hhoooooo! see you on later
MTBA

Link for me driving and my helmet , you should probaly see it
http://http://www.ksp.fr/cgi-b ... p;rubrique=1&id=40295

It's not an exact copy just don't have pic's yet simalar tho.....
Quote from Scrabby :cool, my neighbour just start doing championship in a Zanardi Kart, and i frequently drove my minibike on the "Alonso" circuit(rental track) but they start whining about dB etc, but it was below 96 so i don't know what there problems are, and ftr i didn't drove any chinese cheap, bad minibike

LoL hmm i dont reckon any belgians with Zanardi Chassis there wasnt looking for any too lol
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :It's not an exact copy just don't have pic's yet simalar tho.....

cool because i dont like Benedetti buthes helmet is cool
Quote from Dennis93 :LoL hmm i dont reckon any belgians with Zanardi Chassis there wasnt looking for any too lol

is Zanardi so bad or isn't it for beginners? He drove with a Rotax Max before. But he just started so dont blame him
Quote from Scrabby :is Zanardi so bad or isn't it for beginners? He drove with a Rotax Max before. But he just started so dont blame him

Zanardi is a great kart seeya tomoz
ye , gtg to bed to, work

Post Your Real Helmet
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG