The online racing simulator
Post Your Real Helmet
(37 posts, started )
Post Your Real Helmet!
Well, for the go-karters, race car racers and motorporters post your helmet!,

Here is mine, but next month im getting the Louis Hamilton Replica

http://i13.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a3/e9/75ba_10.JPG (Hamilton's for the people who don't know how it looks like)

euh mine is a Lazer LZ6 Pirate, cant find a pic of it but ill make one soon
Mine is as attached, an Arai GP5K, currently with racing filth on it (due to be cleaned tonight or tomorrow when I get a sponge out).

I intend to get it painted during the off-season, probably a nice bright colour. If someone wants to make me a nice, simple design then I'm all ears

I couldn't have a replica helmet. It shouts "look at me, I think I'm <insert racing drivers name here>". People would just point and laugh, especially if you don't win everything all the time.
Attached images
IMG_0376.jpg
My (very dirty) Shoei Raid II, no point cleaning the bugger as it only get's to be a flies graveyard after 15 mins of riding........
Attached images
1.jpg
well actually im considering of a Bell K1 Sport or that replica, same price both
-
(Christofire) DELETED by Christofire
Quote from Christofire : I'd only had it two weeks as well (HJC HQ-1).

Uh what happend?

Mine recently fell down the Stairs, now the visor is all scratched up.
not only that probaly the inner shell is damaged too, better to replace it.
Quote from jegorchangai :not only that probaly the inner shell is damaged too, better to replace it.

I know, i'm already looking at some new ones.
#8 - Jakg
Currently some crappy Takachi thing, but seeing as it's green and too small and my bike is Blue, i'm thinking of selling it and grabbing a nice Caberg Trip in Matt Black.

OT - Anyone know of any "helmet review" sites?
My helmet I have from when I had the motorcycle. Just your boring standard all black full face. I can't even remember the name of it. CL-12 is the model. HJC or something like that is the manufacturer.
-
#10 - JJ72
<- as in avatar.
Some Specialized skateboard style helmet, its had its fair share of dings. ATM I have no bike so it just sits there collecting dust. I'll go see if I can find it and post a picture.
~Bryan~
Quote from tristancliffe :Mine is as attached, an Arai GP5K, currently with racing filth on it (due to be cleaned tonight or tomorrow when I get a sponge out).

I intend to get it painted during the off-season, probably a nice bright colour. If someone wants to make me a nice, simple design then I'm all ears

I couldn't have a replica helmet. It shouts "look at me, I think I'm <insert racing drivers name here>". People would just point and laugh, especially if you don't win everything all the time.

Couldn't you paint your own scheme on that? It looks pretty blank
Yes, read the middle part of that quote

However, painting a helmet isn't something I feel able enough to do (I can use a spray gun, but not with much talent, and my masking is probably poor by a pros standard too). The more complex the design the more it costs. I certainly don't want airbrushed shadings and intricate designs as I prefer a simpler design - Hill's London Rowing Club over Trulli's airbrushed 'masterpiece' anyday.
Linkage
Kevlar ftw.

I look a right spanner when I wear my lid, and I should really get round to buying a cover for it though, that way it'll be easier to clean and minor scratches wont be as noticeable.
-
i would post my helmet but i would probably be banned
their back! the germans are back!!!:singer::yikes::yikes:
When it comes back from lucky design ....
Attached images
hhhh.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :People would just point and laugh, especially if you don't win everything all the time.

Get your helmet painted a la Scott Speed, he never won anything.

I'd post pics of mine but they're BORING. For my bike a plain white SHOEI, for autox a plain white open-face helmet, the name of which escapes me at the moment.
I Hate helmets. I'm supposed to be getting some sort of brain bucket in a few days. I think it's blue.
Ive got the standard wulfsport synergy one in blue...see avatar!
-
@Racer Y

if u drive a motorbike, dont think people will laugh at u for wearing a helmet, not at all, i like people who wear helmets and body and leg protection even if its hot i would wear it if i would take a ride if i had a motorcycle
Sully Why make him paint our helmet like Benedetti ? make a mixutre of that and something else ill post a pic of my new and old Helmet Having a few afterwards Including Jan Magnussens 24h Helmet he won with wee hhoooooo! see you on later
MTBA

Link for me driving and my helmet , you should probaly see it
http://http://www.ksp.fr/cgi-b ... p;rubrique=1&id=40295
sorry mate, bad link

Post Your Real Helmet
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG