The online racing simulator
Unofficial promo for DRIFT CONTROL no.1.
(14 posts, started )
#1 - Woyta
Quote from Woyta :
I tryed to create a drift video without drift.

well you did...
needless to say it was abit boring for me.
IMO its OK. The things I didn't like:

- To much scenes showing tracks

- All action was quite the same through all the vid

- music... Reminds me a Futurame tune...and I don't think it suits such movie...

Although its quite a decent vid, so 6/10 from me...
#4 - Woyta
Quote :- To much scenes showing tracks

Yes. Because this should be presentation of tracks what we prepared for our competion. (And i have full HDD. )

Quote :- All action was quite the same through all the vid

Presentation of tracks. No instruction how to pass hard parts.

Quote :- music... Reminds me a Futurame tune...and I don't think it suits such movie...

Futurama tune is based on this song I like that bells. In some place I think its OK. And Bender rules.

I know. It is not perfect. It was just quick edit to learn how to work with new SW.
WTH? FUTURAMA?
I want this track!

on to the movie - it relaxed me...
looks nice
xD, futurama track, haha. Nice intro. But could be better with more drift scenes.
Nice video, I like the layout you used and also the skin you used was realy nice (may be because I made it )

The music match pretty well imo.
#8 - Woyta
Your skin is realy nice. I know. Thats why i used it.
Second skin (orange) is my simple job. It is based on modified ectype.

Layouts are my and Killman's job. Two layouts are from forum i think. One with small modification. It will be use in our small competion.
We have short, long, easy and hard tracks. We wanna test skills of czech drifters.
Attached files
woyta.zip - 15.6 KB - 140 views
Thanks for the layout, they are pretty nice !! But i need more practice on them.
It was a ok movie, but tbh thats basically it
New drift movies have to be real good or add something special to get good scores from users now days, because there is so many of them allready.
LOLOL oh shure a video whitoutdirft nice??....well duno for the camera view :S
I reckon it was quite well done with the music, but the drifting i dont think was extravagant.

Good movie though
well i don't like music (after 1 minute are those bells neurotic to me ), with that on-car cameras you'e using too much FOV and video is bit boring after 2 minutes

6/10 for me

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG