The online racing simulator
Track color change (asphalt)
(11 posts, started )
Hi, I was running yesterday at CTRA Race 1, and the track (BL1) was changing colors, i dont know what i did to my graphic's options, but i tried to put all in high res, and the problem was still there.... that happened to my in another track (FE Gold) but the problem dissapeared, and in BL1 no, this is so frustrating , any help?
Thanks in advance.

Mobile AMD Semprom
Processor 3000+
1.79 GHz , 1.12 GB of RAM
and an ATI RADEON 2000x of 128mb
Two simple soutions

A) Maybe the DDS files got corrupted somehow? Try (re)downloading them?

B) Video Card overheating?

Or c) stop eating those funky pills? :P

DK
Yep, use 32 bit. Once I used 16bit for some reason, and when I was drifting, I saw GREEN smoke behind the car. Really weird
Quote from LFSn00b :Nah, it's propably the 16-bit colors, happens often to me. Use 32bit :-)

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yep, use 32 bit. Once I used 16bit for some reason, and when I was drifting, I saw GREEN smoke behind the car. Really weird

ehhrrmmm no , i think thats a possible video card problem, cuz when im alone theres no track color change
Attached images
Color change 2nd proof 1.JPG
Color change 2nd proof.JPG
this isnt much help.. but damn man.. use some AA!

Edit: Oh wait...you have a semperon... nevermind then.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :this isnt much help.. but damn man.. use some AA!

Edit: Oh wait...you have a semperon... nevermind then.

so i cant use Anti aliasing or that thing?? ...... damn and now how im supposed to solve the problem
#7 - Woz
I run 16bit and never have the issue. Make sure Dither is enabled if you use 16bit or you will get strange issues
Quote from Woz :I run 16bit and never have the issue. Make sure Dither is enabled if you use 16bit or you will get strange issues

maybe thats the problem, i have dither off thx
are you talking about this? (click on picture)
Attached images
this.png
Quote from Kevin. :are you talking about this? (click on picture)

yes... thx, i already solve it
yeah 16bit will cause coour change including smoke to green.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG