The online racing simulator
LFS Paradox - WWW.ADRIANVILCAN.COM
(45 posts, started )
Looks like my LFS sketches movie cought on.

But have to admit, I didn't get most of these.
ROFL! That as definitely one of the funniest LFS vids I've seen yet!

For those of you that don't understand, he's basically using the cars in-game as humans, acting out what you hear happening in the music's lyrics..

My favorite part was the "Dare you to move" one LOL!

Definitely looking forward to more of these kinds of videos..

Oh and uh.. Do I smell some of Markz's window tint?
Oh man i love this video its so awesome and truly bound to inspire some other people (such as me ). id love to see some of your other work in addition cuz this is the funniest video ive ever seen. nice job! keep it up

ps: sorry mithras for having the same general words in this post lol - i just looked at your post after i posted mine and wondered, "...wait a minute... i didnt write those words...?" lol then i saw your name beside it and my post below, ehh anyways, awesome work noob4ever!
You have a download, HQ or not?
Quote from kurent :Looks like my LFS sketches movie cought on.

with all due respect, i remember your movie and i know it was funny.. but as i stated the WHOLE idea of this came from Halo Hell Music Video... as i stated in my 1st post.

Quote : My favorite part was the "Dare you to move" one LOL!

yes, thats my fav part too hehe thx

Quote : Oh and uh.. Do I smell some of Markz's window tint?

???

Quote : You have a download, HQ or not?

yes, the HQ is 84mb and ill upload it tonight and post the link tomorrow..

thanks guys for the support!
:heartbeat ty
can anyone google video this please youtube is being slow and i want it on my psp
Hahahahah! Very nice, my favourites were the XFG pulling in and the the two XRR's driving off..Same with the beach.
Made me literally lol, so great movie.
Not really that funny matching LFS cars/situ's to songs . I was a bit worried about what was going to happen to that XRG that was being herded into the garage.

Damn you must be bored.
Quote from anttt69 :Not really that funny matching LFS cars/situ's to songs . I was a bit worried about what was going to happen to that XRG that was being herded into the garage.

Damn you must be bored.

i dont really understand ur comment there.. but, i believe everyone has different tastes. As for me personally, i believe i did a pretty good job into makin this a "funny" movie.

If your taste is the good old movies that we've always had on LFS ( ONLY race, or ONLY drift).. than thats ur taste.. i wanted to do something different.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : updated post
haha! I LOVE IT!@
thats so funy

LFS Paradox - WWW.ADRIANVILCAN.COM
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG