The online racing simulator
LFS Paradox - WWW.ADRIANVILCAN.COM
(45 posts, started )
sweet.. so heres my latest movie..

and yes its inspired by the hilarious Halo Music Video...
so heres my try at it

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQaMhaLRF8

Explanation :

This movie is a clip to soundtrack related. Listen to the words what they say and the actions following. Its fairly simple and easy. For those of you who do not speak english fairly good, im sorry but you are most likely to not get it.
so thats the thought behind it.

thanks.

*** Download HQ ***

file size: 78.9 mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/53045000/LFS_Paradox_by_AV.zip

enjoy
lol? Nice video,but coz i dont like halo and never watch it,i dont get this I like the clips
my movie is like halo's idea
to make ppl laugh..
and if i made that ill be happy
I dont get this
Loved it!
#6 - Bean0
That's just excellent, 10/10.

Have some Stars -
I LOL#ed so much.

How did you get to those random places?...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha@!!!!
Quote from noob4ever :

Explanation :

This movie is a clip to soundtrack related. Listen to the words what they say and the actions following. Its fairly simple and easy. For those of you who do not speak english fairly good, im sorry but you are most likely to not get it.
so thats the thought behind it.

thanks.

Thats what i liked in it,i just didnt get the halo part,as i said im not interested in it.
Very good, its almost as good as the Halo one.
Nicely done vid. What I didn't like about it was the transitions between clips. It would have been better to instantly move between them.

Anyone else notice, anytime there was contact, the cars recieved damage, then the contact happened? I never notice that before. Probably due to being done with mprs.
well its not bad or anything the only problem i see with it is that imho you should have come up with your own soundtrack and a few original ideas (in fact some of these just dont make sense in lfs)
Quote from mrodgers :Nicely done vid. What I didn't like about it was the transitions between clips. It would have been better to instantly move between them.

Anyone else notice, anytime there was contact, the cars recieved damage, then the contact happened? I never notice that before. Probably due to being done with mprs.

Yes its like that in lfs i noticed couple times,that before i hit the wall im already crashed,i checked in mpr and i was right
Shotglas - maybe LFS Paradox 2 will be it.. but i did it in about 6 hours worth of time.. so i didnt have time for a timeline and all..
if this becomes good.. sure, next one will be more original and maybe u can help out.. it was just a simple experiment

mrodgers - true indeed... ive seen each clip like 100 times.. and its true.. i cant fix it.. maybe if i have LAN party with really low ping.. lol

e2mustang- glad u like it bro.
Hahahahahah!!! Very funny

10/10!!!
I LOVED IT! 10/10 by far, the BEST video of lfs ive seen!

woah..
thanks guys!
haha i love it... i was very entertained. 9.9/10
#19 - DDM
Damn i love this movie!!! I laughed through the whole movie!! keep em\ coming
Haha, nice music and clips, I like it
Who the hell was using my [KD] team skin its the one on the roof with the black and white and sponsors on the side.
10/10 because it is different to all the other LFS movies
Quote from anbiddulph :10/10 because it is different to all the other LFS movies

Damn strait!

Good work...very original. Just the way i like them.

Keep going.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA im STILL LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG