The online racing simulator
Dynamic Racing welcomes our latest driver!
(17 posts, started )
We would all like to welcome our latest driver in Dynamic Racing. He is a very talented individual, you might well have seen him racing in STCC as Alain Lang and other major LFS leagues. If you do not know him in person, then you can always find him as lrb_aly .

I'm sure he will fit in very nicely at DR, his car will be going by the name of [DR] Alain and holding a special red 5.

Alain or Aly as he might be known to some is a great guy, we have known him for some time now, so it comes with great pleasure to announce him joining our humble home.

If you see him racing around in his new colours, then please don't hesitate in saying Hi .

Welcome
Welcome Alain, im sure you will fit in well
Goodl uck with DR Alain, these are really good and nice people!
Hello, I'm happy to have joined DR. As James said we know each other and I think this is a great team and we're surely gonna have fun.
Grats to both of you
Go to sleep and start a new dream :-P
oh, the drama o
wow nice signing there
Gratz Aly! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely with James & Co
Congrats
Had a quick race today with you and Niall on CTRA's SS server.

You seem a nice guy and I wish you and DR the best of luck!
Quote from The General Lee :Had a quick race today with you and Niall on CTRA's SS server.

You seem a nice guy and I wish you and DR the best of luck!

Thank you, I was meant to be joining that server too! But I couldn't get on, I need a new ISP!
Yeah that would have been total DR invasion on that server (if you had joined)
Quote from LRB_Aly :Yeah that would have been total DR invasion on that server (if you had joined)

Yeah, such a shame. Next time woo! With 15 members now, we can start on this invasion plan you mentioned!

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG