The online racing simulator
Questions about CTRA Phase 2
Hello,

I'm having a few questions about Phase 2 of the CTRA X-System.

1. When can we expect Phase 2? I know it's not easy to shedule, but perhaps you can give us an idea about the approximate point in time?!
2. Statistics and Scoring will be deleted or remained when Phase 2 comes up?
3. What will be the major and minor changes on CTRA X-System for Phase 2?

Thanks in advance for taking your time answering this!
Thank you!

License level won't be reset, so it's still worth to gain some progress!

Do I understand right, that the points and things like "Yellows", "Wins", "Podiums" etc. etc. will be reset?
It will probably be reset but the old data will be stored somewhere so you can still look it up.

Thats what I THINK. Its not a fact.
No specification for phase 2 is confirmed and everything is subject to change. In terms of an ETA that is harder to answer. Currently i'm heavily engaged in deals and development for the STCC and obviously I have a few broadcasts to do aswell. I do not anticipate starting phase 2 until Q1 next year.
Quote from Becky Rose :No specification for phase 2 is confirmed and everything is subject to change. In terms of an ETA that is harder to answer. Currently i'm heavily engaged in deals and development for the STCC and obviously I have a few broadcasts to do aswell. I do not anticipate starting phase 2 until Q1 next year.

Thanks for clarifying this, Becky.

Now, I'm having an idea about the ETA! I thought some things are confirmed yet and that work is in progress. Now I see, Phase 2 is in an early state atm. But I'm pretty sure that you will come up with detailed information, if it's time for it. You always do!

Ringing at your door too early!.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG