stats
(22 posts, started )
stats
i want some answers is 61 podium`s in 151 good or avarage
thats 19 wins
21second
21 third`s
travalled distance 8840 km?
I don't see how that can be bad. I'd probably lean towards good.
thnk you i will need to improve tho to get to the big boys
I'd say that's actually pretty good, but it's really not a good indication as to how good you are IMO. It all depends on what kind of servers you're racing. If you do 5 races on a server with 3 people on it, then you'll get 5 podium finishes Get my point? It's a lot harder to get a podium finish on a server with 20+ people on it than on one with only 5 to 10 people on.

When the CTRA servers were down I would race on other servers, mostly GTR, and I would win or get 2nd or 3rd place quite often. Now I only race on CTRA anymore and I rarely get a podium finish
Quote from obsolum :I'd say that's actually pretty good, but it's really not a good indication as to how good you are IMO. It all depends on what kind of servers you're racing. If you do 5 races on a server with 3 people on it, then you'll get 5 podium finishes Get my point? It's a lot harder to get a podium finish on a server with 20+ people on it than on one with only 5 to 10 people on.

When the CTRA servers were down I would race on other servers, mostly GTR, and I would win or get 2nd or 3rd place quite often. Now I only race on CTRA anymore and I rarely get a podium finish

o yes i see your point but no i dont join servers with 1 person on it cos thats just a waste ov time
I'd say that's good. I got a podium finish rate of about 25%. It definetly depends on your servers. Racing on Redline 2 or Condogers 1 with 24 people on and getting a podium is good. When you get down to 5 people in a server, it isn't really special.
In my opinion you should not give too much for the statistics. Try to lower your times on the tracks you like. Download some hotlaps to see the best lines and stuff. On teaminferno you can get good (hotlap)-setups for very fast times.

BTW: Have fun with lfs, it´s a great game
Attached images
d.jpg
Quick way of working out podium ratio

((1st+2nd+3rd)/Races Finished)*100 = %Podium Finishes e.g.

Races won:2414
Second:2861
Third:1664
Finished:9099

2414 + 2861 + 1664 = 6939
6939/9099 x 100 = 76.26% of races on podium
Don't worry too much about fast times to start with, it's better to concentrate on consistency and finishing races in a large field. The lap times will naturally come down with time.
Your stats don't look too bad, but in Crazy Harry's pic it shows you competing in small grids generally.

Your CTRA stats are much lower. 52 races, 2 Wins. Bigger grids? Better competition?
Races won:62
Second:56
Third:46
Finished:413

(62+56+46=164)/413=0.3970*100= 39.10%

23.80% Poles.
Just like to add that LFSworld is the Icing on the LFS cake imo, very good way to track your progress. Couldnt imagine LFS without it.
Quote from Crazy Harry :In my opinion you should not give too much for the statistics. Try to lower your times on the tracks you like. Download some hotlaps to see the best lines and stuff. On teaminferno you can get good (hotlap)-setups for very fast times.

BTW: Have fun with lfs, it´s a great game

i had a good day that day
#14 - Nobo
Quote from Crazy Harry :In my opinion you should not give too much for the statistics.

Exactly! You know! There were those two durch guys (i am not giving names) who "cheated" their wins with a lot 1 lap races on their hidden server, people were sometimes welcome if someone came who was better he got banned before the finish line. How boring i personally think but yeah i wouldnt trust this won races and podiums as an indicator how good or bad someone is.
no ov course not ,y original question was (my stats above ) are they good bad or avarage thats all
#16 - Gunn
The stats can be useful in many cases but; my stats say that I have finished on the podium 77% of the time. Even though that is true it doesn't reflect my performance accurately. If all races had been full and always contested against opponents of average or above skill then my stats for podium finishes would certainly read much worse. :ashamed:
It's all about the fun, not about the being pro or not...

you could be noob in the beginning and get better.

It's just about training...
To get an idea of how quick you are compared to other people in terms of online PBs, go here and input the LFS license name of someone you want to compare yourself with. On the default settings it'll show a direct comparison of all of the online PBs you share with the person you're comparing yourself to if you've both done more than 20 laps on that particular combo. A couple of examples are below:

You versus Bawbag
You versus me (amp88)
You versus Andy(Ger)

(hehe, not that I'm comparing myself to Bawbag and Andy )
I think more important is how much wins you have
<---- check my avatar, man enjoying in win

My status:
44,82% wins
72,34% podiums
1363 races
77009 Km

But in fact PB's reflect your real skills
meh, even them can cheat you, just drive clean and have fun
Quote from jwardy :i want some answers is 61 podium`s in 151 good or avarage
thats 19 wins
21second
21 third`s
travalled distance 8840 km?

Seems like you play on public-Servers with bad drivers.
Go out and play with the big boys, and you will see if you´re good, or if your earlier opponents are just worst.
Quote from Sven Menkhoff :Seems like you play on public-Servers with bad drivers.
Go out and play with the big boys, and you will see if you´re good, or if your earlier opponents are just worst.

thats what i want to do .
Quote from amp88 :To get an idea of how quick you are compared to other people in terms of online PBs, go here and input the LFS license name of someone you want to compare yourself with. On the default settings it'll show a direct comparison of all of the online PBs you share with the person you're comparing yourself to if you've both done more than 20 laps on that particular combo. A couple of examples are below:

You versus Bawbag
You versus me (amp88)
You versus Andy(Ger)

(hehe, not that I'm comparing myself to Bawbag and Andy )

holy crap this makes me look like shite lol

stats
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG