The online racing simulator
Quote from MINIz guy :Bose, if you want your own InSim, cancel your application to NPC and do not steal any of the ideas posted on the forums. Thank you and have a nice InSim development.

NPC have stolen ideas from the LTC forums :P *giggles a little*

remember, I've been working on LTC, daily, for the last 4 months.. its not even reached version 1.0 yet.
Quote from Krammeh :NPC have stolen ideas from the LTC forums :P *giggles a little*

remember, I've been working on LTC, daily, for the last 4 months.. its not even reached version 1.0 yet.

Off topic but thanks for keeping our server running smooth
Quote from Krammeh :NPC have stolen ideas from the LTC forums :P *giggles a little*

:O we "borrowed" your ideas, wrote them down, did a little scribbling and we are modifying it
we also "borrowed" clc's ideas, and we are mixing all of them up (inclufing ours,) to see what we can come up with
Jeez... First we get inundated with nearly every other "Programmer Forum" thread being yet another LTC clone request. Now we're also getting slap fights about people creating LTC clones.

My hat's off to Krammeh (i assume the attribution for LTC is correct). It's certainly sparked a phenomenon and the sincerest form of flattery is imitation.

Once someone puts their stuff out on a public server, it's there for everyone to draw inspiration from. If its popular and not being offered for others to use, someone will try to re-implement it. That's not theft. Until you take a Patent out of it (which you unfortunately can), ideas and processes are not intellectual properties.

Can we get back to talking about the actual coding of InSim apps (and no, InSim is not a special LFS term for Cash Server).
k whats this mean?:
InSim : first byte in packet does not match size
your insim init is invalid. you writing it in PHP? show your packet built up
And how can I fix it kind sir?
Well, About a few posts ago, I DO know how much work it is.
#34 - Jakg
Quote from MINIz guy :Bose, if you want your own InSim

ARGH!!!

Can we PLEASE say "your own InSim PROGRAM" - it's NOT an "InSim" you want, as you've already got one in LFS, just type "/insim {port}".

This as bad as stuff like "do you want my MSN?" when you mean a Messenger address - unless you ACTUALLY want my personal Microsoft Service Network...

</rant>
lol, you got a point :P
Mark, do you understand the fact that NPC isn't finished? I do not know how you believe we have stole your ideas, I do not even know what ideas we have in our InSim PROGRAM to be exact so I don't know how your assumption makes sense.
Do you not even read your own forum?

"Saw this suggestion on the LTC forums". You said the exact same thing. hah!
dont get my wrong but i thought this was a driving simulator... who wants an insim when thry would have to drive to take "virual" food to a destenation etc etc... its aracing game always and always be yet i do love insim for the pure fact i ador Police chases able to earn money and buy cars become police quite amuzing to be honest but it soon wears its self out and now half the time iv gone back to just good old racing u just cant bet that, this is wot the game was made for - credit to people who make these insim amazing idea's and amazing work.

\\LX

ps on a second note;

if u guys can make a Insim all by yours selfs get it coded properly and came up with ideas of your own i doubt people would mind so much - like whenu was at school andu u copyed someone no one likes it do it yourself's and your gain more repect then u have now as "copy cats"
Guys I would like to warn you that when i went on another Server, there was my insim on there. Im not naming and shaming due to its not allowed here, and i cant see the point. All i know dont know is how they got it... Beware guys. (Please note this isnt pointed to anybody in this thread, just thought ide mention it whilist were on the subject)

Matt
Mark, tell me where the post is please.
Quote from Bose321 :
#2 No one wanna help us realy, so there is our problem

if you want something done right (OR FOR FREE), do it yourself
Mark, I never said that and I don't believe that idea ever made it to production. Sorry, but we didn't steal it, we suggested again after we saw it on LTC.
You all copied the CLC so stop talking.
Quote from MINIz guy :Mark, I never said that and I don't believe that idea ever made it to production. Sorry, but we didn't steal it, we suggested again after we saw it on LTC.

I never said that it did go into "production" as you call it. But you said not to "steal ideas that are posted on the forums", and yet, you have a forum post on yours, saying that "I got this idea from the LTC forums". Thats exactly what you told Bose not to do.

It does not bother me in the slightest

Quote from Rooble :You all copied the CLC so stop talking.

Actually, I did not "copy" CLC, I just made something along the same lines, due to the reason that there were a few things that I did not enjoy about CLC. Also, I am a programmer, and I enjoy making things!

If you put it that way, LFS has copied every other Racing Simulator.
Quote from Krammeh :Actually, I did not "copy" CLC, I just made something along the same lines, due to the reason that there were a few things that I did not enjoy about CLC.

I did not "copy" LTC, I just made something along the same lines, due to the reason that there were a few things that I did not enjoy about LTC.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I did not "copy" LTC, I just made something along the same lines, due to the reason that there were a few things that I did not enjoy about LTC.

For heavens sake! I DID NOT THAT YOU COPIED LTC!

Its just that Mini said "DONT COPY from OUR FORUM", and yet someone from NPC copied from LTC's forum. thats all I was pointing out ffs!
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG