The online racing simulator
A warm welcome to another new Adaptive driver
(20 posts, started )
It gives me great pleasure to announce the signing of our latest driver.......Vain.

Vain is a VERY fast and well known driver, is currently racing in the RSSC and the STCC, where he is always close to the top end of the table, so is used to driving at the highest level LFS offers.

So it's a very, very warm welcome from us all at Adaptive

Dan,
Goodluck in your new home Vain
gratz lads
#4 - Gil07
Nice team, good drivers! Well done
Gratz to both team and driver

@ Danowat your reeling in all the big boys than top team mate
Whooo go Adaptive Racing

Good Luck in BOTT fellas!
What can I say, but we have a HELL of a driver line-up, bring on the leagues baby
Quote from danowat :What can I say, but we have a HELL of a driver line-up, bring on the leagues baby

Hell of a driver line-up is right,bring on BOTT
Quote from danowat :What can I say, but we have a HELL of a driver line-up, bring on the leagues baby

Watch this space, AR are going to fly! We have not brought out our new baby/babies yet hehe

Well done!!!
Quote from danowat :It gives me great pleasure to announce the signing of our latest driver.......Vain.

So why did you bother skinning the front end of all your team cars? Most people only ever see the back of Vain's car, unless he's in your mirrors and about to lap you.

Seriously though, congrats to AR on signing one of the fastest, cleanest, and friendliest drivers around.
Quote from STROBE :Seriously though, congrats to AR on signing one of the fastest, cleanest, and friendliest drivers around.

I'll second that for sure
#12 - Dru
Anyone taking bets on the next quick teamless driver to be signed by AR?

Nice announcement in Vain, just leave some of the rest of the free agents for other team ok m8

Regards,

Dru.
Quote from STROBE :So why did you bother skinning the front end of all your team cars? Most people only ever see the back of Vain's car, unless he's in your mirrors and about to lap you.

I've past Vain's front end a few times! All be it in a FZR when he is in an XRR haha.
#14 - Vain
Thanks for the nice words.

Vain
#15 - Jakg
Noes! It's "The Obstacle!"

Congratulations on a professionally organized team with a great driver line up, it's not your average forum team

Your team of good drivers is almost complete, now all you need is me!

FTR, i'm happy in UKCT...
Quote from Jakg :it's not your average forum team ..

Nope, hopefully not, I want it to be something special, well, as special as I can make it.

I am just happy that these great drivers show their support and join the team, without them it's nothing really .

I am hoping to have a nice little event in the future, if my "plans" come to fruition, only time will tell.............
Quote from danowat :if my "plans" come to fruition, only time will tell.............

World Domination?
Quote from Jakg :Your team of good drivers is almost complete, now all you need is me!

True, every team needs at least one bad driver to make the rest look better

Congratulations on joining the team, have just finished watching the stcc broadcast too
#19 - th84
Quote from Greboth :True, every team needs at least one bad driver to make the rest look better

Ahhhh ha! That explains James.

Grats Vain!
Quote from th84 :Ahhhh ha! That explains James.

Must be talking about the other James in DR . I'll just kick myself out of my own team .
-
about teams and an application to some (kekkart) DELETED by kekkart

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG