The online racing simulator
Blinking mirrors
(19 posts, started )
Blinking mirrors
Hi,

I have problems with blinking mirrors...

AMD 3400+
2 gb ram
nvida geforce 7800 gs (i have tried several drivers, I am now using 6.14.11.5822 from http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1631)
triplehead2go
??
what do you mean with Blinking?
On off on off on off... randomly... and its the entire mirror, but a random pattern...
mirror's arent blinking???
Quote from Takumi_lfs :mirror's arent blinking???

Mine are... Thats why I am posting in the bug forum!!
aaaaaaaahhh lol

wow... try to change the mirrors to Close then Real.
I have been testing more...
I have no blinking mirrors in window mode. And if I am in full screen mode and press esc the blinking goes away. But I want to drive in full screen and with the menu off

Real, virtual and All has no effect on blinking ....
Is this when racing, or when watching a replay.

Sounds stupid, but can you show us some screenshots.

Do you mean, your mirrors will be showing you whats going on, then it just shows black for a couple seconds, then the image comes back again.

Is this all 3 mirrors and does it happen in all cars?
I have not tested replays, but its when I am racing or watching others. The mirrors in other cars even blink when I am sitting in my car. In short every mirror blink, not just in my car.

The blinking is blue and showing normal behavior. The mirrors are not all blue but a pattern.. blocks and thick lines... So I will always see some of the mirror but often blue blocks and thick horizontal lines.

I have attached a screen capture.
Attached images
mirrors.jpg
Whats are your "mirror" settings in game.
Real... but i get the same blinking if I set them to all or virtual.
mirror lod?
Mirror LOD = 0.30
weird....
#17 - axus
*bump* I have the exact same problem. It happens mostly at the mirrors but it's not confined to them. This is since reinstalling Windows 2 days ago. This should probably be moved to the technical assistance forum though because I doubt it's got anything to do with LFS.

EDIT: I seem to have fixed this by installing XP SP2.
#18 - vane
this always happens to me, i dont care, i dont use mirrors anyway
huh?

press Shift+ F4 and then back again..

Blinking mirrors
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG