The online racing simulator
Backfire sound file?
(15 posts, started )
Backfire sound file?
Someone got a backfiring sound? i need one i will make it fit the dump valve sice and when you let go off the thorttle you get a poff =)
found one and it sounds awsome!
can you upload it because i need a good one
here it is put it as dump vale in lfs. and it should work =)
Attached files
backfire_ext_1.rar - 18.2 KB - 1374 views
55dls but no comment? ;D
Quote from fretan :here it is put it as dump vale in lfs. and it should work =)

so this is basically a sound that replaces the blow off sound imitating backfire?
You lost me
lol i want 1 for my car
Yea me too.
Dop
Quote from PioneerLv :Yea i want a HUGE spoiler on my stock car too.

Ahem... XRT/XRR looks like RX7, and RX7`s DOES backfire even if it was stock, especially FC RX7.

And don`t start arguing what car it looks like, use your imagination and add the sound files you like most on the cars. RX7 was just an example of a stock car which backfires.

And even if it wasn`t XRT/XRR, all the others are racing cars. So they are modified anyways.
My post was directed to lewissmiffy said, not to topic theme. So calm down, it was just j/k.
Hope we will not start argue about that.
Quote from PioneerLv :My post was directed to lewissmiffy said, not to topic theme. So calm down, it was just j/k.
Hope we will not start argue about that.

Well, sorry about that. I`m just a little pissed off at the moment for various reasons...

sowwy
It happens with all of us. It's okey.
so we just place it in dds huh? sounds good
srry 4 double post but it wont work maybe i messed up?
edit never mind i figured it out and this is so good it kinda sucks its not really worth it u need it to b louder and better sound

Backfire sound file?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG