The online racing simulator
Sorry, but takumi cracked me up
Ofcourse, I asked the people whom I know from s2 to recommend me.. Whats wrong with that, its not like hes lying and posting bs...
I give my vote for evilgenius,I would really want to race with him in s2!!! He is very good racer with good future!! And good friend too!
If they get cheerleaders then...

Give the licence to LFS Drifter bcuz he's my bestest frend and hes a gud racr who deserve licence!
#29 - DDM
I'll post my other 2 mprs later because i wont be at home for a while.
I gotta agree with R34GTR. LFS Drifter has contributed to the forums (I mean look at all those XRT skins he's made, and they aint half bad ), and yeah, he's a nice guy and wont abuse his license.

I'm done. Btw its nice to see people givaway free licenses, makes me wish I'd waited and then got a free one
What is the name of your other license?
Maybe in demo serwer, take some 30 min Qualification and some 30 laps race, and than see who is good racer!
Ok yeah.. Like... Got the point about the recommendations finally
Anways. Good luck.. Its not like anyone here doesnt deserve a s2
would have been more fun if you hosted or got someone to host a server so all the entrants can duke it out in racing.
#35 - Nobo
Quote from Nobo :
P.P.P.S: Pleas no spam from licenced racers nor bashing around who is the best, thx alot

Thx alot guys!
meh, I'd say Mista Tea, Garret, or [Elite][Pimp]

I've known all of them for many months, Mista Tea for over a year, and they are all deserving people.
???????? race for 1 s2 lic ????????
________
BUY HOT BOX
Hey all.. I come to these forums often just to read and see whats happening but this thread has inspired me to finally make a forum account lol. well i know i dont meet the requirements for this competition.. mainly because i made my account today.. but at least now if one of these threads ever comes up again, i might be able to enter :P ive been playing lfs demo for a few years.. drift and race.. pull low 1:25's on Blackwood GP but cant seem to get into the 1:24's.. that seems to be my goal..
anyways... just thought id make my first post
cyas.
Quote from VTiRoj :I gotta agree with R34GTR. LFS Drifter has contributed to the forums (I mean look at all those XRT skins he's made, and they aint half bad ), and yeah, he's a nice guy and wont abuse his license.

I'm done. Btw its nice to see people givaway free licenses, makes me wish I'd waited and then got a free one

+1
He's a nice guy, drives properly and doesn't wreck, and has had bad luck with trying to get S2 in the past, so I think he deserves it. It'll be nice to have him racing with me, Roj, R34 and Co,
+2 LFS Drifter is a great guy, he doesn't wreck as mentioned and I trust him like a brother. I think he deserves S2 and he is a good friend. He's also a good racer/drifter.
Mista Tea or LFS Drifter, alough i have never met them, They are deserving of a license. Mista Tea cos he got evilpimp's licence, which got banned from some servers. And LFS Drifter 'cos of his skins.
Now lemme get my Azelf and Drifloon...
Stop with all the suspence...Who's getting it??
well u all will get blown off when i call my friend and show his x-fire porfile .. hours of LFS plaied .. even s2 pro would say WTF ?
o_o.

Uh, nice avatar.
+3 for lfs drifter.
Quote from PRMLSCRM :-1 for lfsdrifter
+9999999.999 for me

:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

iSpam......and I was joking around before I get whored
Anyhow.. It looks like Im gonna get hammered. But. The suspense is killing me, I do realize it hasnt been 7days yet.. But duuude Nobo is really sticking to his play ... So good luck to everyone... Dunno why I am writing this, just felt like adding a comment ;P Ehhz. lfslv launched s2 licensed server and its not autumn yet <-- I am just sure I am not going to get it for this comment ;D But still . got to express teh pain...
In the end, all that matters is
So uhh...have we figured out who gets the license yet? :S....
~Bryan~
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :meh, I'd say Mista Tea, Garret, or [Elite][Pimp]

I've known all of them for many months, Mista Tea for over a year, and they are all deserving people.

crit you noob do you want to know who [Elite][Pimp] is.........................................wait for it.........................................ITS MEH lol
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :crit you noob do you want to know who [Elite][Pimp] is.........................................wait for it.........................................ITS MEH lol

Yep thats true im quoting myself lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG