The online racing simulator
Yes and what would think the 23 drivers in pool a who did better time than 1.34.50

Concerning my race, here is a copy/paste of inferno's new :

I had many difficulties during qualification, did some change to my set just before to avoid unexpected oversteer and drove it like a shy little boy. Besides it has been hard to find clear track, best splits were often not usable. So 1.34.32 and 15th place, that was all i could do.

After a good start and fun battle with other racers, i could gain some positions, profiting of errors here and there. Had particullary great "close-combat" with Toretto, Max Biaggi, NIKI and some other, every racers were fast and fair, it was a great pleasure to be in this race. I crossed the finish line in 8th position, more happy of my race than disappointed by my qualifications. Well done Jay and Bio, really faster than the other, and congrats to Martin for his podium. Moreover, it seems it gives us some very precious points for team ranking.

To conclude big thanks to organisation, this championship rocks
Well done the 1st french man
Continue like this!
Quote from BurnOut69 :Substitutes from other teams shouldnt be allowed IMO. It kills the spirit of the whole league

do you mean teams borrowing drivers for the BOTT period ?
Quote from MataGyula :I want to say sorry to Clement ! Sorry man, i wanted to let you pass me, but i screwed up Hope it didn't distract you that much . I hope the next race will be better for me.

np at all my friend, i won race anyway
Is there any chance we can get all the stats while compiling them (the last 3). While I don't much care for the lap by lap graph the final two are what I consider the most important while going through stats. (Ability to judge your pace relative to everyone else with a quick glance and ability to easily view each lap you did++)
I don't know if what I'm thinking about is what you're asking for, but it's +1 from me for the nice graph showing gaps vs race time. Pretty please?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG