The online racing simulator
Round 1 Discussion
Talk about round 1 here.

I would just like to say sorry for the delay in qualifying.
Nothing i could of done to fix that. but in the end it all worked well.
Thanks to WolleT from LFSTracker for configuring the new servers.
Thanks to Richard for the use of the server.
ASR for the broadcasting.
All the drivers for their cooperation and understanding.

And our Sponsors
Great Race guys. i really enjoyed the broadcasting
was great I finished up 12th
Really great racing on Server 2. 1st to 2nd was about .3sec.

Some great battles back in the pack, too. Should be great for promo videos.
I'm totally exhausted after a GREAT race with BigTime
My arms are sore :weeping:
good race guys.. nice battles
Congrats to the winners i tried my best to stay out of your way.
Well people at the back of the pack are a bit... yeah
After that I just decided that I'll try to learn to heel-toe, so I was probably the biggest noob ever... got it by about lap 30 something though :P still sucked
atleast our skins looked good!

anyway congrats on the good race guys, looking foward to the next one...

edit: also i must say sorry to spdo kill3r, who i hit at the start... im not used to 3 pedals, so i hit clutch expecting it to brake... it didnt
very well done by jay, no chance to get near him.

why i almost stalled the car at the start and lost 6 seconds because of this still is beyond me, but well...
Right. I would like to apologize for lap 14 incident just after split 2. I was on the outside, trying to pass zockmachine, but went in too much (zockmachine was as close to the grass as posible), and hit his car a little. Then lag throws back of my car away, I started to slide, but wasnt able to avoid another collision with zockmachine. After that my car turned around, and few other racers hit my car (there was a lot of cars going right after mine, very closely). There was quite a mess. I'm glad, that there were no fatal damages, and everybody was able to continue race without pitstop.
After this crash I was in 15th position, with damaged handling, so I couldn't show decent times.
Sorry guys :\

Until this racing was quite good, lots of fast experienced drivers.. nice.
Hmm, first BOTT impressions....

Bit weird feeling that there werent any pitstops, 1 mandatory would be more fun...

Rite dunno, got a major bang from some guy in lap 8, imo it wasnt nessasary, i spun of the track in the chicane after section 1, the touch somehow twisted a part of the toe in, my race was over with car damage, which made the car understeer quite badly...

Had a nice fight last few laps, the rest of the race was quite boring with a damaged car... Coudnt push until the last 10 laps...

Ahh welll see ya the next race...
Great racing on server 1. Was great fun... and congratz Jay for the win!

I'm off to bed, see ya.
#13 - arco
If anyone has the replays from server #1 and #4, could you please make them available somewhere and pm me a link?
5 hours of clicking hurts clutch pack sux ! new skins too :P congrats to the winners , thanks for nice fights to g.swan and someone blue/white in first laps
thanks all... had a lot of fun..... my wheel broke a few hours before the race so had to use the Xbox controller!!!!! Still, was fun
#19 - arco
Thanks guys, I now have the replays needed.
My knees are killing me, aftermath from sports injurys. Was a bad race for me, Showed how I have a total lack of skill, but was enjoyable, and I kept it on all 4 wheels.

My post-race picture fun below.
Attached images
BOTT_race jump.jpg
#21 - LONT
damn, in my worst nightmares ive not expected so many experienced drivers. All of my pool was faster than me :P. And... i like that. My wrists are off for next week . I hope, my driving was clean. Congratulations to Biohazard for new, unofficial WR.
PS.
Fusion skins sucks
#24 - Tube
Quote from Bawbag :Thanks but the quali standings surely arn't correct?

why not? they're from server1
keep in mind that results were "merged" via the tracker
Ahhh, I see.

Shoulda kept le god shut, was nice to actually be able to watch the last half of the race though, I came home expecting it to all be over and handbags be flying but no, race was only half wy they. Time schedules FTW!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG