The online racing simulator
Release Yourself!
(12 posts, started )
Release Yourself!
Hello Racers,

First time I post a video on Live For Speed Forum,but it's my 4th(i think) video for Live For Speed.

It is called "Release Yourself".

The title is taken from the track that i used,which is called "Big Sky" by John O'Callaghan.

The story of this video is me driving while listening to my favorite radio show with Armin Van Buuren till i meet 2 friends.....

Some Details:

Resolution:1440*1080p@ 30fps
Video Codec:H264(@4Mbps bitrate) (rendered as HD 1080p in Sony Vegas)
Audio Codec:Mp3 Layer
Duration:4.46mins
File Size:~134Mb

Filefront link---->>>Really Worth Downloading!
Stage6 in Divx Format
Youtube Low Quality Version

I hope you like it.Thnx for watching
Cool video mate 10/10 from my point of view. I love the last escene really cool
I enjoyed your video! It's a good one. The music is good too as is the idea of the radio. I like the way you don't use too much effects wich allow the spectator to focus on the action rather on the videomaker's skill (wich is more important imo). I'm waiting for the next one !!
#4 - CSU1
Quote from Harogeo :Hello Racers,

First time I post a video on Live For Speed Forum,but it's my 4th(i think) video for Live For Speed.

It is called "Release Yourself".

The title is taken from the track that i used,which is called "Big Sky" by John O'Callaghan.

The story of this video is me driving while listening to my favorite radio show with Armin Van Buuren till i meet 2 friends.....

Some Details:

Resolution:1440*1080p@ 30fps
Video Codec:H264(@4Mbps bitrate) (rendered as HD 1080p in Sony Vegas)
Audio Codec:Mp3 Layer
Duration:4.46mins
File Size:~134Mb

Filefront link---->>>Really Worth Downloading!
Stage6 in Divx Format
Youtube Low Quality Version

I hope you like it.Thnx for watching

bleedin deadly! put it in teh night-club:em31::goodvibes:em31::em31::em31::em31::drugs:!!!
hey i can't watch it, there is just black window and program report unknown file format (FFDS) and the than it play just sound ! i dont know what it's wrong
and sorry for my bad english
Quote from mobiholik :hey i can't watch it, there is just black window and program report unknown file format (FFDS) and the than it play just sound ! i dont know what it's wrong
and sorry for my bad english

Well,that means you don't have installed the ffdshow(select the first download link)
on your pc.

It's my fault,i should have mentioned that u need ffdshow(and a quite strong cpu) to watch the HD version(cause of the H264 video codec)
Kick Ass music, kick ass Video..Cheers Mate
Harogeo, tnx for link i instal codec and everithing work fine by the way, movie looks amazing, great job
How could i miss this beautiful movie? Also im addicted to di.fm too
Very good mate!
unexpectedly brillant video !! too good,over great thanks.
Thanks everyone for your comments!
at first I thought, oh no the music, but actually it went really well. I liked the way its blurry and has that trancy feel to it. Nice vid. You really brought out the nice lines of the cars, and the environment of south city. 10/10

Release Yourself!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG