The online racing simulator
New cat day
(70 posts, started )
New cat day
Sooooo...

LFS community, meet Chi-Chi. Chi-Chi, meet LFS community.

I like cats. Finally managed to gather up enough courage and get myself one. She was either going homeless or put to sleep as her previous owner couldn't keep her any longer. So now I'm sharing my home with this rascal.

She's 4 years old and really small-framed cat. Fortunately she's been somewhat cool about the situation and isn't aggressive or frightened after moving in with me. (Hey, I would be pissed off too if I had to live with me.)

So far only thing damaged is my sleep as she's having a tendency to wake me up at 6 A.M.

Wish us luck, thanks!
Hi Chi-chi.

Now you can make your own lolcatz.
Aww bless .

I'm a cat person too. I will try to get a picture of Lirimer sorted out later today too so that you can all see why i'm a cat person .
Becky was gonna post the picture there, but the cat trampled all over the keyboard, deleting the picture.
Congrats on your new cat and good luck ! But remember :
Dont!
So Spank, care to explain how you're getting all this pussy?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So Spank, care to explain how you're getting all this pussy?

All you need is money.

No, wait... that didn't come out right.
#8 - ajp71
Quote from spankmeyer :
So far only thing damaged is my sleep as she's having a tendency to wake me up at 6 A.M.

What a civilized cat mine wakes you up at 4am if you let him sleep downstairs The best bit about cats is they always tell you if they're hungry. Looks like a nice cat too
Chi-Chi awwwww
Nice 1 for saving Chi-Chi Spanky. You will both have lots of laughs!

Heres my new arrival - Its 'Muzzle' cos the marking look like a muzzle i think

Mother 'Sparkle' is Fine whilst 'Shaggy' the resident Queen, is most dissaproving.

heres all of em at once

If anyone wanna LOLCAT em then feel free.
Cute cat. (Can't understand how anybody could put her to sleep )

I had a cat too years ago. It had a habit of running around the house all night, playing with curtains and keeping the whole house awake. (...not fun then, but now it's funny :schwitz
#11 - Don
we also got a new cat few weeks ago
I've got an old cat.
Attached images
cat.jpg
Say hi to Syco , he is 7month
i called him Syco because he does crazy stuff!!
OK - enough with the cats , here's a dog way cuter than any of your moggies!
Attached images
ben.jpg
Quote : So far only thing damaged is my sleep as she's having a tendency to wake me up at 6 A.M.

Yes, cats like to wake you up early when they're bored.
Bubble lets me know he wants attention at 4:00am by headbutting my face
Attached images
DSCF0734a.jpg
We're cat freaks too. Here's our little terror- his name is Simit (named after a Turkish bread). He drove my girlfriend and I mad when he was young... waking us up a 4am and wrecking stuff. But we still love him.

If you love cats, you should move to Istanbul. There are so many cats here!

PS- Electrik Kar votes to kick DarkTimes
Attached images
sim1.jpg
-
(Electrik Kar) DELETED by Electrik Kar
One of my cats did already see the LFS forum in a thread way back
click for pic
Almost all of our cats were not planned to have, somehow we ended up with 5 of them.

And welcome Chi-Chi

PS: Cats are superior
Mmmmhh, cats, delicious!
Welcome, Chi-chi! Nice cat

I've got a cat too, he's old, his name is Dasya, and he's a definate source for lolcats
Attached images
lol.jpg
Funnycat, that's not a cat...

It's a lion, get in the car!
Jack D. Cat.

I'm I the only one who thinks that cats are truely evil.

Our do they just sence something in me and are understandably unsure of myself as a human being, while dogs just accept me and obey my every command.

I hope it's the first one.
Cats are more elegant than Dogs, and they have better Instinct, they know Humans can end them , at any time, so they get birds, and small animals, mice, shrews, dogs just chew stuff, tbh>

A Dog is a Masculine thing, so if you think dogs are more prettier and your a fella, that kinda makes you gay. I can look at a cat, and say its more beautiful than a dog anyday. They are so soft, gentle, and eligant, but, at the same time, Dogs have the Muscles, and strength, aswell as a sweet heart.

But if you want to make other guys jealous of your girlfriend You must have a pretty one, so Cats rule dogs! Cats look down on dogs, i think its funny, cat and a dog in the same room.

I love the way both Cats AND Dogs, are extremely interchangeable, and can be paired with a Human personality
Dogs have a master.

Cats have employees and servants.

New cat day
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG