The online racing simulator
Team made from a group of friends - Drift Legends.
I've recently decided to form a team dedicated to practice which will be apart of numerous competitions and Tournaments and Battles. The titled suggests only Drifters but i welcome Grippers and Drifters alike among the Demo populations " Hopefully this will pass onto the S2 as well. "

I would just like to introduce the team and tell you all that we're looking for a few recruits to fill in empty slots.

Loveless~
Quote from Loveless :I've recently decided to form a team dedicated to practice which will be apart of numerous competitions and Tournaments and Battles. The titled suggests only Drifters but i welcome Grippers and Drifters alike among the Demo populations " Hopefully this will pass onto the S2 as well. "

I would just like to introduce the team and tell you all that we're looking for a few recruits to fill in empty slots.

Loveless~

Is that so hard to use the real term. Drifters are Drifters but *Grippers* are RACERS. How the hell can't you understand that. I have been a drifter and I never used that term *Gripper* while speaking about someone that does Racing.
Who cares? Does this affect your lifestyle? No.

You label people in your daily life without even noticing, so maybe if you would just explain rather normally that the correct term is racer, not gripper, you wouldn't come off as such a muppet.

And to be honest, when a drifter sticks too much to the track, or more than favoured, they refer to it as too much grip. Thus the term grip comes to mind when referring to those who don't slide.

tl;dr- Learn to phrase things friendlier instead of having to be so harsh. Instead of criticizing his way to recognize different driving styles, (which I don't even believe in), maybe you could support him in his mission to make a new team?

And good luck with DL Loveless
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Who cares? Does this affect your lifestyle? No.

You label people in your daily life without even noticing, so maybe if you would just explain rather normally that the correct term is racer, not gripper, you wouldn't come off as such a muppet.

And to be honest, when a drifter sticks too much to the track, or more than favoured, they refer to it as too much grip. Thus the term grip comes to mind when referring to those who don't slide.

tl;dr- Learn to phrase things friendlier instead of having to be so harsh. Instead of criticizing his way to recognize different driving styles, (which I don't even believe in), maybe you could support him in his mission to make a new team?

And good luck with DL Loveless

Oh yes I forgot, wasn't Loveless part of 360* ? Please just mind your own businesss cR1t1c4l
No he wasn't you arseface

Please just get your facts straight Mr."i am a retard"
Good luck with the team guys plenty of demo drift teams but not enough S2 ones :S
Thanks alot, TheIrishNoob.

Hopefully this team will take off smoothly.
good luck with the team loveless!
Whats with everyone using Tristans avatar best of luck with new team
Quote from theirishnoob :Good luck with the team guys plenty of demo drift teams but not enough S2 ones :S

Oh theres plenty of S2 teams, your just not looking in the right place.

Good luck with you team mate hope it goes well and that you stand up to the name
Sure there are plenty of teams, but just turn on all the empty and passworded servers to find them

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG