The online racing simulator
#26 - JTbo
Quote from spikeguns :i have te money but my parents dont have a creditcard XD
i cant wait a month becouse if i dont have it in 2 weeks i die!!

AIDS or cancer? Some other lethal disease?

Or is Mafia threatening your life and you try to escape them with BF1? Well that certainly is not going to work out.

If it is because of no food, then you should use that money to get some instead.

But if dying is not really going to happen, then I would suggest what Hankstar tells you
Quote from JTbo :AIDS or cancer? Some other lethal disease?

Or is Mafia threatening your life and you try to escape them with BF1? Well that certainly is not going to work out.

If it is because of no food, then you should use that money to get some instead.

But if dying is not really going to happen, then I would suggest what Hankstar tells you

Lol, wired humour
Yeah, anyone agreeing with me must be seriously wierd ...
#29 - JTbo
Quote from Hankstar :Yeah, anyone agreeing with me must be seriously wierd ...

Maybe, but weird is also good, unique, something better than gray mass of sheeps

Dare to be yourselves
Quote from Elderado :Perhaps the Devs would accept a barter in exchange for a license? A few chickens and a pig, or perhaps 2 dozen eggs and a turkey? Maybe even 80 pounds of sheep manure. The possibilities are endless.

An offer of sexual gratification to be redeemed at their convenience.
Quote from Hankstar :Well, I guess you're screwed then, aren't ya? Nice knowing you mate, say hi to Hendrix for me ...

Seriously, send a money order to LFS via snail mail - you're only in the Netherlands, it won't take long to reach them. Once they process your money they'll email you an unlock code and you can race right away. Don't be such a drama queen

i dont know how much postage stamps i need to do on it :S
Quote from spikeguns :i dont know how much postage stamps i need to do on it :S

They should now at the post office.
thats to much walking
#34 - JTbo
Quote from spikeguns :thats to much walking

Use phone or interweb then, be more active, that helps greatly in life general
Too much riding.
"Mom, i'm going next door to play with my friend..... can you give me a ride?"
wy is this topic moved???
I work for a Foreign Exchange Broker (I'm their programmer :P )

As of Today (August 14th 2007 at 13:13 EST)

USD->GBP 1.9994 (£1 = $1.9994)
EUR->GBP 0.6783 (€1 = £0.6783)
GBP->JPY 235.90 (£1 = ¥235.90)

Just so were clear. These are the current exchange rates from my trading platform (rates pulled from wallstreet with a 2 sec delay).
Geez, they're totally out of date by now.
Quote from AndroidXP :Geez, they're totally out of date by now.

If you goto my brokerage www.itradefx.com you can register for a free 30 day trading demo and download our trading platform (you don't have to trade, the platform will show you the rates, realtime, for dozens of currencies!

P.S. I'm not trying to plug the business I work for here at LFS, I'm just trying to get the currency rates to the masses!
#43 - Jakg
Vista sidebar + Currency Gadget if your so inclined.

Personally i forget about currencies - a handy little Firefox extension converts them for me, although thanks to the dodgy US dollar, whenever anyone says "my $.02" after their opinion it converts it to £, making it £0.00 (via rounding), which technically means all Amercians opinions are worthless
Quote from Jakg :Vista sidebar + Currency Gadget if your so inclined.

Personally i forget about currencies - a handy little Firefox extension converts them for me, although thanks to the dodgy US dollar, whenever anyone says "my $.02" after their opinion it converts it to £, making it £0.00 (via rounding), which technically means all Amercians opinions are worthless

HAHAHAHA! Us americans are always adding our 2 cents, even though it's worthless elsewhere.
Bah, once again Google FTW

"1gbp in dollars" (or "1gbp in usd")
"1 gbp in euros" etc.

This argument keeps coming up. You'd think Google would just add a page that has the current exact price of LFS in every currency
#47 - DeKo
Quote from Deezy :Be cause it does

nt, the us is getting scared because people are starting to switch to the euro.
Go the Aussie dollar, its on its way. Soon everyone will be using it.. (maybe).

I payed $57 mate so don't feel too bad. And it wouldve been more a year ago.

Still worth every cent.
#49 - JTbo
Why not use Hungarian money then, my paycheck would then read almost 900k for each month
Quote from JTbo :Why not use Hungarian money then, my paycheck would then read almost 900k for each month

Now that makes me feel bad... (former hungarian)

PS: Jakg, that "two cent" thing was awesome

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG