The online racing simulator
Rate the username above yours...
(83 posts, closed, started )
Master of audis.. maybe.. maybe not. 5/10.:P
My mum always said don't mix you're drinks.

But you've mixed two 13', with a 4. In my local crating a lethal, yet tasty beverage.

8/10
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :My mum always said don't mix you're drinks.

But you've mixed two 13', with a 4. In my local crating a lethal, yet tasty beverage.

8/10

6/10 for I don't get it
Quote from The General Lee :9/10

The way I read it is...

How old are you?
Dan..
*funny look*
oh,
what?

So, whenever I have to read your name, you are now Dan. Oh, what?

Edit: I agree, nonsence

Quote from imthebestracerthereis : My "Rate the avatar above yours" was better, but Bob Smith closed it because the same people replied to it

Quote from The General Lee :Using a "Z" instead of a "S" means you phail.

1/10

Quote from The General Lee :7/10 Not sure why, but it sounds cool.
-1 for not liking the Dukes of Hazzard

6/10!

Quote from The General Lee :Sounds like the name of a cat 6/10.

Quote from The General Lee :Are you Hyperactive? Sounds cool anyways, and I'm sure it rather has a great story behind it or a really crap one like "I couldn't think of a decent username"

7/10

Quote from The General Lee :Grebo -5
Goth -5

Mixing the two to make it sound very cool +17

= 7/10

Reminds me of the name of my 2 man pub quiz team me (Niall) and my mate (Alex) called Nialex.

Yea........

Thought the point was to rate someone once and be rated once, then not post again so people then have to be rated over and over, anyway, in order to keep with the thread, 8/10 because I think of that thunderpants movie that I never watched.
BawBag.

8/10

I laugh every time I see it.

It reminds me of "bowling" ball bags.
Quote from Bawbag :Yea........

Thought the point was to rate someone once and be rated once, then not post again so people then have to be rated over and over, anyway, in order to keep with the thread, 8/10 because I think of that thunderpants movie that I never watched.

Maybe I would like to see what other people think of my username...

...I know the weather is shit in Scotland, but please don't take it out on me.
Don't you feel stupid saying stuff like that after the floods England just had?

FYI we've had some beautifull weather the past few days and I was also just prooving the point of threads like this being closed because the same people post in a thread where clearly it isn't needed and more than 1 is just spam. Which is why, regardless of your weather permitting reply, I wont be posting again in this thread.

I know that catching up with JakG's post count is hard and you might have to spam the crap out of topics like this in order to gain anything but maybe you should try doing so with a little bit more thought and effort? IMO he posts way to much but most of the time has a valid point and reason to post, you however....
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :This is the sequel to my "rate the avatar above yours thread"
Rate the username above yours.

And this one has suffered the same fate.

Just because the threads aren't as obvious as your friend Alison's doesn't mean this isn't a spam thread.
This thread is closed

Rate the username above yours...
(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG