The online racing simulator
Playas Drift
(12 posts, closed, started )
Playas Drift
Had alot of time on my hands so i was really bored and decided to make my 1st layout Its a drift layout im happy with the results sorry but i have no screenys if someone could post some that would be great so here it is playas drift!!
screenies?
Quote from PLAYAPIMP : sorry but i have no screenys if someone could post some that would be great so here it is playas drift!!

^^
heres a screenshot of it
Attached images
playas autox.JPG
looks simple, repetative, and wide enough not to follow trajectories...
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Had alot of time on my hands so i was really bored and decided to make my 1st layout Its a drift layout im happy with the results sorry but i have no screenys if someone could post some that would be great so here it is playas drift!!

Trying to take the credit for MY layout I created in July last year???
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=167240#post167240

I don't understand people like you. Why don't you load the autox editor and actually make something yourself.
It doesn't look like his, it IS his.
Shame!
:ouch:
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :ive never seen that im sorry if it looks like yours its my 1st lyt

No it isn`t. It`s Takumi`s layout with a different name. Both of them are absolutely identical in the layout editor. Sad, and pathetic that you should lie about it.illepall
Ahaha I knew that 12 years old pimp didn't made the layout, just had to wait for Takumi to create his thread
Thread closed at request of OP.
This thread is closed

Playas Drift
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG