The online racing simulator
Colin Mcrae Demo
(30 posts, started )
Quote from JTbo :Crash model is not good, how door comes off if you roll car so that door even does not touch anything?
1nsane has better driving and better crashing than this game and 1nsane is damn old game...

As long as you can crash it JTbo's happy
Quote from [ADT]sid : i will buy it i feel like driving a real car

You must not have driven a real car before.
#28 - JTbo
Quote from ajp71 :As long as you can crash it JTbo's happy

No, then I can just bitch from some other aspect of it
But I agree with you, the damage modelling in the Colin Mcrae has allways been S.H.I.T.
Ok, they are proud of having an extreme detailed damage system, but what does it do?
Tyres and doors falls off, but does the car change shape or anything?
NO! Or at least almost like nothing, and the fun part - if you start rolling, it will continue to roll even if it hits a tree, it will roll like the tree never was there, it looks stupid. And the crash sytem, WTF what a crapsystem that it. I hate everything with CM damage system, it sucks and ... yes I don`t like it.

Edit : and yes, as long as it can be crashed I`m happy. It`s one of the main aspects for me when I desiding if I`m going to buy a racnig game or not.
Bloom can be turned off with 3rd party tools, car will change shape when you crash hard.
Controlling the car is very nice with controller or keyboard, if you can't handle those cars with keyboard or controller, then you just plain suck.

Colin Mcrae Demo
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG