The online racing simulator
WR cheater
(77 posts, closed, started )
Quote from wsinda :Well... According to LFSW the cheater in question is only 12 years old. Let's say he needs to grow up some more.

Cheats like this are so glaringly obvious, they will always be discovered. It's the clever cheaters that you should worry about.

BEING 13 is NOT AN EXCUSE!

by the way, im past 1,000 POSTS!!!
Quote from harjun :BEING 13 is NOT AN EXCUSE!

+1

He can try to explain to his parents why his LfS-License was deleted if he wants another one.
Quote from N I K I :Victor or some other admin, why don't you delete it already?

Yes, these WR must be removed ASAP.

Quote from wsinda :Well... According to LFSW the cheater in question is only 12 years old. Let's say he needs to grow up some more.

I can see every day on our servers very young drivers learning and trying to do their best.
I believe it's not about age but about state of mind.

No mercy for cheaters.
At all. Never.
#29 - Gunn
Quote from The Very End :If they appoligize for what they`ve done, they could, or should be trusted again. :/

Not by me.

Cheats like this are so glaringly obvious, they will always be discovered. It's the clever cheaters that you should worry about.

Don't care what age he or she is. If you are old enough to be allowed to play and cheat online then you are old enough to ban permanently.
Ever heared about second chance?
What if they recive a month ban, and if they do it again perm. ban?
Well, maybe it isn`t much of an exuse to be 12 year old, but I strongely belive that desission made at that age isn`t allways the best ones. A warning should allways be before a perm. ban imo.
#31 - Gunn
Quote from The Very End :Ever heared about second chance?
What if they recive a month ban, and if they do it again perm. ban?
Well, maybe it isn`t much of an exuse to be 12 year old, but I strongely belive that desission made at that age isn`t allways the best ones. A warning should allways be before a perm. ban imo.

Hang 'em high, let 'em cry.
YEeeeha cowboy!
#33 - Gunn
Don't let dem varmints rustle your world records. Outdraw 'em and put 'em way up on ol' Boot Hill. :tombstone :tombstone :tombstone
Quote from The Very End :Well, maybe it isn`t much of an exuse to be 12 year old, but I strongely belive that desission made at that age isn`t allways the best ones.

Well, that will teach him a lesson. Maybe a harsh one. He can go and buy a helmet if the world is too tough for him.
cheaters are only here to think of themselves and spoil online gaming for all.
i say ban them and then stop internet/ISP to there home aswell, people like this dont deserve to be playing online games.
burn the heretic
Being 13 is NOT....an excuse
What a flamethread :rolleyes:
Quote from The Very End :What a flamethread :rolleyes:

It took someone that long to figure out how useless this thread is? :rolleyes: I just wonder what happened to the "no naming & shaming on the forums"-rule... Mail it to the devs, get his licence banned and get over it ffs!
now we have the problem why i left conterstrike.... the old question: is he cheating or not?
in this special wr i think its a cheat.... 50% fuel and this time? never and ever!!!

cheaters go to hell
#40 - Gunn
Quote from PRMLSCRM :Why should we trust you then.
And why should you have a 2nd chance to prove yourself worthy of trust after all.
If you really don't care, and all you want is to ban permanently, how do you moderate?
Never heard of an executioner/moderator. Well... in a decent place at least.
If you want to add him to lists, do me a favor, keep that list to yourself. If i wanna keep people like you away, i can do it myself and no need to do propaganda with it.
One inquisition was enough.
Your cowboy mentality gave you a moderator status here, or did the diplomatic good boy surface glitter vanish away?

What has server administration got to do with moderating the forum you dumb troll? You are choking on your own spam.
#41 - Gunn
Quote from PRMLSCRM :Why should we trust you then.

Who asked you to trust me? My trust isn't in question, I'm not uploading cheating hotlaps.

Quote from PRMLSCRM :
And why should you have a 2nd chance to prove yourself worthy of trust after all.

I haven't screwed up my first chance you moron.

Quote from PRMLSCRM :
If you really don't care, and all you want is to ban permanently, how do you moderate?

Quite fairly and lightly, apparently.

Quote from PRMLSCRM :
Never heard of an executioner/moderator. Well... in a decent place at least.

It was decent until you showed up.

Quote from PRMLSCRM :
If you want to add him to lists, do me a favor, keep that list to yourself. If i wanna keep people like you away, i can do it myself and no need to do propaganda with it.

What makes you think I'd share it with you? "I can do it myself": well that's my point Mary Anne.

Quote from PRMLSCRM :
Your cowboy mentality gave you a moderator status here, or did the diplomatic good boy surface glitter vanish away?

I gave up lap dancing for a life of putting up with shits like you. It gets to even the most curvaceous of us, unfortunately.
Perma-ban is fine, they only should have a chance to appeal their ban after some time. From the appeal you can find out if it really was just a stupid thought (stuff like that happens, you can still regret having done something stupid) or with a malicious intend. That is for online activity (i.e. racing), if you're trying to gain a WR-rank by cheating you should be permanently excluded from participating in the WR-competition. ("LFSW: xxx drove a new WR - too bad he cheated and it doesn't count")

Oh Gunn, just ignore the troll
Quote from SilverArrows77 :IMO /ban CHEATER 999 sets a very clear example/warning to the rest, - come to a server and cheat , expect not to visit that server (and possibly others) again...

If they are old enough to work out how to cheat , then they are old enough to face a ban

+1

That's how it should be!
Quote from SilverArrows77 :IMO /ban CHEATER 999 sets a very clear example/warning to the rest

[ snip ]

DELETE FROM `users` WHERE `username` = '$cheater';

works even better :drevil:

Regards,

Ian
Stop Using Sql Strings! It Makes My Head Hurt!
I would ban that guy "Kristi" only from Hot Lapp charts, so he can never again upload any Hot Lap. What you guys think is that good idea?
And letting use them cheat online with other people? Mhh ...
Permanent banning is a too severe punishement. A temporary banning (one month per example) will be enough. Then if he try to cheat again or if he's spotted again then permanent ban is the solution.
Quote from bbman :It took someone that long to figure out how useless this thread is? :rolleyes: I just wonder what happened to the "no naming & shaming on the forums"-rule... Mail it to the devs, get his licence banned and get over it ffs!

Yea I find it strange thateven the moderators is naming and shaming in this thread, and I think that works negative. A moderator should allways, try to or at least try to be neutral, and no matter how hard someone offend him he simply should be able to ignore it. Give him a day or two ban is fine, but to call someone shit is also a bad thing.
Tho the person may be a shit, it`s something a mod should coop with and not let the feeling goes.
So, take a deep breath, kick or ban the ones that needs, and close this topic.
#49 - Gunn
Show me where a moderator has named and shamed.
Hey, don`t start to get nasty against me, I just said, take it, easy :/
Look around in this topic and you`ll find plenty of examlpes where you should have thinked twice as an moderator before posting.
This thread is closed

WR cheater
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG