The online racing simulator
WR cheater
(77 posts, closed, started )
#51 - Gunn
There are none.
I agree - there are none.

Gunn is a moderator, but that doesn't mean he isn't allowed an opinion. This WR has been gained via cheating, and that person should have all LFS priviledges removed.
All Gunn did was express his view on what should be done with cheaters (permanent ban). He wasn't calling out anybody.

edit: unless you're talking about PRMLSCRM. From my vantage point that guy's been trying to get on Gunns' goat for awhile now, it's a brawl across threads. It's got nothing to do with the original post, and I think Gunn's entitled to defend himself.

Nobody's been banned yet, which proves that Gunn's being reasonable. PRMLSCRM on the other hand...
#54 - Gunn
See? Tristan is curvaceous too.

*edit: and Electrik Kar has narrow ankles.
Ok now you are starting to act a little childish.
I know is it easy to get upseth, but you are now going against one of the golden rules on this forum - no nameshaming.
I have nothing against you, and I are not starting some sort of rebeliion, I jsut want to point out that as a moderator you have behaved rude towards some people, and helped with the nameshaming.
But again, nothing against you, just wanted to say - as a moderator you should know better.

Edit : ok, so it`s only me that thinks so. Hehe, ok I`ll crawl back to my cave then
Quote from Gunn :Who asked you to trust me? My trust isn't in question, I'm not uploading cheating hotlaps.

I haven't screwed up my first chance you moron.

Quite fairly and lightly, apparently.

It was decent until you showed up.

What makes you think I'd share it with you? "I can do it myself": well that's my point Mary Anne.

I gave up lap dancing for a life of putting up with shits like you. It gets to even the most curvaceous of us, unfortunately.

Sory....but i think you bloody PWNED THAT NOOB! from now on, you are added to my favourite list of mods

The list

Jakg
Tristan
Diekolkrabe
XCNuse
SamH
Gunn!!
Harjun, your post makes no ****ing sense.

1) Since when was Jakg, DK or Tristy been a mod
2) It's a waste of space, why don't you go out and play some footy
3) WTF is with your signature, it's like something you'd find from an 8 yearold.
Consensus isn't truth, The Very End, and by the way not all things happen under the sun, nor they have to.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
(not to your post jakg)
Sorry, I know I`m not good on english, but I did not understand anything from that sentence, I somehow understand half of it, but the first word and some others.. well I don`t get the whole picture in that reply :/
Quote :Me and Tristan are mods now...?!

You know it. Somehow, I think... you've always known it.

Go deep inside. The answers you seek are there.
I went deep inside...

...and found my lunch :S
It means: everyone may be right or wrong, it's not the numbers of people who agree or disagree that count. Judas or Jesus?

But wait, I can't see Jesus here... so a bit of understanding may help in this case. Reasons of opportunity have to be debated somewhere else.

Edit: not Judas , Barabbas (the thief)...
Ewwwww :vomit:
Quote from Albieg :It means: everyone may be right or wrong, it's not the numbers of people who agree or disagree that count. Judas or Jesus?

But wait, I can't see Jesus here... so a bit of understanding may help in this case. Reasons of opportunity have to be debated somewhere else.

Edit: not Judas , Barabbas (the thief)...

Thanks that cleared it up
Barabbas lol
It looks like nearly everybody cheats in Lfs, these days
Look at the Mrt Wr on Ky Oval - Is this the way you ppl drive your cars around the track ?

Bumperdrafting, pushing each other around the tracks, are allowed in cups, and races !?

When you point your finger at the guilty party, then 3 finger points towards yourself

Cheating one way or the other - What`s the difference ??
Quote from Gunn :Show me where a moderator has named and shamed.

No, but you (and I'm sure others too) failed to close this thread according to the agreement not to name & shame... Why exactly? Out of curiosity?

If we're making an exeption for cheaters, what's the reasoning not to name & shame wreckers? For all we know, cheaters might only want to boost their ego as well... And WHAT a push we excited mob give the ego of this retarded kid! Well done, well done all of you!
Quote from alland44 :

For instance, modifying the way an executable file works to get an undue advantage. That's different from allowed but debatable lines, and it's different from bumpdrafting. Have you ever tried to submit a hotlap obtained via bumpdrafting?
-
(11SuLLy11) DELETED by 11SuLLy11
Probably because wreckers don't always do it on purpose, or there might be more behind it. Wreckers are best left to the server owner to sort out, rather than publically attacking what might be an innocent misunderstanding.

Cheating on the hotlap ranks, however, is different.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Stop Using Sql Strings! It Makes My Head Hurt!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Harjun, your post makes no ****ing sense.

1) Since when was Jakg, DK or Tristy been a mod
2) It's a waste of space, why don't you go out and play some footy
3) WTF is with your signature, it's like something you'd find from an 8 yearold.

Its beautiful really it is...

This is classic Jakg and Dustin action right here, you spam useless shit two posts previous then you attack another user for posting more useless shit. I suggest to the both of you, you both go outside and play footy or get a girlfriend or whatever.
Quote from tristancliffe :
Cheating on the hotlap ranks, however, is different.

Yes it is, since it's done on a system belonging to Scavier. It's in their best interest (and that of the whole community) to keep it clean and decide what to do to prevent a user from doing it again, so an email or a private message would have sufficed. No egos boosted, no witch hunt, no useless public debate on crime and punishment.
Quote from bbman :No, but you (and I'm sure others too) failed to close this thread according to the agreement not to name & shame... Why exactly? Out of curiosity?

If we're making an exeption for cheaters, what's the reasoning not to name & shame wreckers? For all we know, cheaters might only want to boost their ego as well... And WHAT a push we excited mob give the ego of this retarded kid! Well done, well done all of you!

+1

But seriously, hasn`t this topic really.. well been...very useless?
I didn`t even need to write that because everyone is thinking the same. So now, please do what you`r good at, close this topic
#72 - SamH
@ Rooble, I have to agree absolutely.

Dustin and Jak, please up the value ratio of your posting, post-haste.
Quote from Albieg :For instance, modifying the way an executable file works to get an undue advantage.

Ok !

You have a point there

EDIT :
Did you watch the Mrt WR on the oval !??
Do you find this WR ok ??
#74 - Jakg
Quote from alland44 :It looks like nearly everybody cheats in Lfs, these days
Look at the Mrt Wr on Ky Oval - Is this the way you ppl drive your cars around the track ?

Bumperdrafting, pushing each other around the tracks, are allowed in cups, and races !?

When you point your finger at the guilty party, then 3 finger points towards yourself

In hotlap mode you push the limit - you run ever last 10th out of the car, and you ALL run to the same limits, thats what makes it fair. Sure, i can bump-draft, but so can you. If i can give my car 10,000 hp it's not exactly fair anymore, is it?
Quote from alland44 :Ok !
Did you watch the Mrt WR on the oval !??
Do you find this WR ok ??

I watched the old (already debated) one. I don't know if it's similar. If it's not, I'll take a look. If you prefer sending me a pm, feel free to do so.
This thread is closed

WR cheater
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG