The online racing simulator
LFS Nations Cup
(24 posts, started )
LFS Nations Cup
For those of you who haven't signed up yet get along to http://nationscup.forumer.com before the end of the month to sign up.

Sign-up for Nations closes on the 30th of September at 23.59 UK time. That means if your Nation has not got AT LEAST 3 drivers and a manager (or 2 Drivers and a 'driving' manager) then you cannot take part.

To sign up simply register for the forum and then post in the Nations forum that you are racing for. If your Nation doesn't have a manger and you want to be one just say so in your post (in English please).

Once the entries are closed i can make up the groups and set a calendar.
Thanks for your patience, lets get this baby on the road!
I cant get a feel for what the race schedule is going to me like at the moment. Any pointers? I'm interesting in joining the team but I'm not sure when the races are going to be so it's a bit hard to decide.
First time I have heard of this, so looks like I am a bit late to the party, but I have added my interest on the england forum anyway if there is space

Dan.
:woohoo: Sounds like it'll be starting soon
I fell like Jose Mouriniho. Bulging Squad of extreme talent
It's aliiiivee... It's aliiiiiiiiiiveeeee......
hehe fordie Mourinho rocks

Hope to see the nations cup league running soon, it will be a nice league with a lot fun..
Quote from colcob :I cant get a feel for what the race schedule is going to me like at the moment. Any pointers? I'm interesting in joining the team but I'm not sure when the races are going to be so it's a bit hard to decide.

Unfortunatly it's a bit of a catch 22 situation. Until i have final numbers i cant set the groups.
What i can say is that there will be between 4 and 5 nations in each group. The managers in each group will be responsible for setting their own dates for the group stages races.
#9 - Renku
What about cars, are they decided yet?
Quote from Renku :What about cars, are they decided yet?

Not 100% decided but we will be using a variety of cars, almost certainly all the GT cars, the FOX and FO8 and the UF1000 for some fun
#11 - Vesa
Glad this re-surfaced as i hadn't even heard of it until today.

Looks like i'll be leading Finland to the certain victory.
I'm trying to put together a norwegian team before signup closes. Maybe a bit late but better late than never
#13 - ekze
/me runs over nikimere with a large Trueno Hachiroku

Whats wrong with the forum? O_o
#14 - ekze
oh.. its up now ^_^
Quote from ekze :/me runs over nikimere with a large Trueno Hachiroku

Whats wrong with the forum? O_o

Its a free board so it can be excused for going down once in the past 10 months i think
All UK Drivers
Qualifying for 2nd race for Group E is due to start in 20 minutes. Tune in with LFS Spectator if you want. Server name obvious.
Ok The SITE is down AGAIN......whats up with thew proposed race for Monday Oct 31st (things like server and who we're racing...) Anyone?
Looks like next stage in Nations Cup is going to be :

Group 1
----------
1st group A : Serbia&Montenegro
2nd group B : Norway
3rd group C : Ireland
1st group D : Belgium
3rd group E : Russia

Group 2
--------------
3rd group A : Australia
1st group B : Slovenia
2nd group C : Germany
3rd group D : USA
1st group E : Finland

Group 3
--------------
2nd group A : Czech Republic
3rd group B : Portugal
1st group C : Poland
2nd group D : Scotland
2nd group E : Estonia

Group D isn't finished with all events yet, so there might be changes there, and Austria got the wildcard so they will also advance to knockout stage 1.

grats all
#21 - DeeS
mistake

It must be :

Group 3
--------------
2nd group A : Czech Republic
3rd group B : Portugal
1st group C : Poland
2nd group D : Scotland
3rd group E : Russia not Estonia ( will be in group 1)
WOW, group 2 looks though, good luck to Slovenia there. Hope we can have another go at you guys later in the cup meh, we were outclassed :bowdown:
#24 - DeeS
prophet , hm ok you're right;]

my mistake;] welcome in our group;]

LFS Nations Cup
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG