The online racing simulator
No Need For My S2 License
(17 posts, closed, started )
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in taking my S2 license off my hands.

And, no I am not banned from the major servers.

I know people are going to ask, so I will just tell you why I don't need it anymore: (1) My wife is 7 months pregnant with twins and with work, doctors visits and life in general I don't have enough time to play LFS. (2) My Momo wheel's powersupply is busted and I can't seem to find an adapter/converter that works. (3) I'm not that good of a driver anyways (with or without a wheel).

So there ya have it. Now I'll just wait and see how many "Why would u want to get rid of your license?" posts before I get someone who is interested.

In all seriousness though, I don't play anymore and would like for someone who is going to play to send a message to discuss.
well u should give it 2 mista tea he needs it
can i get it ive been demo for a while and im gettin bored im a good racer and drift and got a dfp so plz can i have it thanx in advance if i get it
First I'd like to say congratulations on the babies, but as for getting rid of it, there is no reason to unless you HAVE to have 40 some odd dollars back, you never know when you may want to go back to a game.
im sure he would only want it back when his children are older...by then s3 will be out and im sure he wouldnt mind paying for all 3 installments

Congratz on the baby
Gratz on the babieS

i would probably keep it...for you KIDS

also... im sure someone is selling a momo power adaptor out there , just carry on searching

and....Practise makes PERFECT

Good luck with the twins
Quote from LFSn00b :Give Garrett G06(LFS Drifter) the license, he needs it and i miss him :P

a big ol' +1 to that
It seems many peoples here didn't see this part of the message

Quote :to send a message to discuss a possible sale/trade...etc

Quote from R34GTR :a big ol' +1 to that

+2

Garrett really deserves S2, I for one know the situation he is in. He's a great skinner too! Who knows what he could do with S2 cars
If any demo racer on these forums deserves it, I'd say it's skinman.

Congrats on the little ones!
Not trying to be a bug, but it would be cool if you gave it to me. I don't have any specific reasons, other then I have no way to actually pay for the game, and my parents are dis-approving of me playing video games. I haven't been here too long so I can see why you wouldn't want to though.
~Bryan~
Well i've already applied in the other thread

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=29977

But yeah, I think the other people in that thread deserve it more, because there is someone there who makes great skins, and other people know him too ( Too bad there is nobody here who knows me though =[ )
So, ya, i'm interested.
Congrats on the baby, man!
Am I allowed to run a contest to decide who I give the license to? Just want to make sure I am allowed to run one in this forum/channel.
Congrats on the baby on the way! You could always just join Land of the Free. Our average age is XX... and I could be the only member without a family...

Best of luck with the contest.
I think skinman needs a lisence!
#17 - SamH
(thread restored on the understanding that the licence will be given away rather than sold)
This thread is closed

(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG