The online racing simulator

Poll : Oval event, Seperate event, or part of the Championship

No, keep it as a seperate event
Yes, make it part of the overall championship
Oval event poll
Thinking about making this part of the calendar, and not a special pre-qually event as origianlly planned
keep it as seperate thats y its a special event
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Have you tried it?, it's not as easy as you would think
Yeah, the FZ5 will require a bit more skill than the GTR's. I dunno about the RAC though but i would imagine it would also need a bit more skill. As for the poll, keep it seperate.
7% intake restriction for the FZ5
Seriously? I just tested out of interest and the RAC can do pretty much all the corners flat out with a slight lift on the 3rd. In the FZ5 i had to brake there although admitedly the FZ5 was doing 150 mph compared to the RAC's 140-145 mph. This was all without restrictions obviously.
Voted to keep it separate; I don't fancy racing around the oval for any length of time if I don't have to.
#8 - bozo
I'm going to sit on the fence on this one. If it is run as a special event, given the comments people are making then the attendance may not be that high. There again, it wasn't in the original schedule and as a unique challenge it doesn't sit naturally alongside the other races.

Would the event be open for non-championship drivers to participate if slots are available?

By the way, where is the poll option for sitting on the fence?
The fence is far too sharp and pointy to sit on
My feeling was the attendance wouldn't be high as well, but like you say, seeing as it wasn't part of the original schedule, it's not fair to "force" it into the schedule.
However, I think I will add it into the RSWC.
yes that would be better cos at least we know its going to be there
Quote from jwardy :keep it as seperate thats why its a special event

My thoughts exactly lol even though im not part of the series its just something to break the trend of normal racing just something for fun seprate ftw

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG