The online racing simulator
ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
thanx, badass ;-)

@Alex: thank you too! You also appear to be a very nice guy to talk to (not meant in any homosexual way XD) And sorry for having Orgi (aka lemon tree) on the channel, he's an arse XD.
Usually there is a lot more going on in our vent channel, but summer break is about to begin...
Dru might be away for about 1 month,
Reintjan and Marco are on holidays for... dunno really
I'll go to Scotland and might not be available for the next 3 weeks
Mike is at home in Israel for Holiday... He didn't get killed, YEEEEEEEEEESS!
Still there are many of us left, they just aren't here the whole evening ;-)

Feel free to drop in at any time mate, and have fun getting used to your G25 and lower lap times ;-)

greetz

der butz
It's me agian... Hey Der Butz, I was wondering about your AVA. How long have you been driving an LX? Was it since before the LX month, or was it a "try it and love it" kind of thing? When I get back, do you think you could coach me on driving it a little? I love the cars, but the handling is too much fun to drive properly.

(especialy when trying to link 4-wheel drifts on some corners I like to use drifting as an actual race technique, Mr.Keiichi style!)
Quote from Mako. :It's me agian... Hey Der Butz, I was wondering about your AVA. How long have you been driving an LX? Was it since before the LX month, or was it a "try it and love it" kind of thing? When I get back, do you think you could coach me on driving it a little? I love the cars, but the handling is too much fun to drive properly.

(especialy when trying to link 4-wheel drifts on some corners I like to use drifting as an actual race technique, Mr.Keiichi style!)

Haha, that pic in my avatar is a few years old (S1 times), it shows my first LX skin actually ;-)
I've been driving LXs since I've bought lfs, in those days the car was just too much for me, the most mad as hell ride you could get. Since S2 it's become easier, and with the sound model it's just pure fun! When we're both back I'll give it a ride again, just for the fun, maybe the second slowest guy in ZWR (me) can still show you how to get that thing through a corner! Plus I could provide you with some setups and the sound file, I'm particularly proud of it, because it really sounds like your ears are 3 feet away from the exhaust pipe and everytime you put the pedal to the plastic the sound clips, like your ears are "shutting" because of the noise :-)
Maan, I love those cars!

greetz

der atm-west-of-you butz
That sounds like it's going to be a fun race!
Quote from der butz :Maan, I love those cars!

Ohh yeah....i spent last night racing the LX4 at Blackwood on the DeadMenRacing server (forced cockpit,wind and pitstops...just perfect)

There's a 35 lap race tonight. Qual starts at 8.30 BST. I'll get on vent. Hope you will join me
indubl... indeublood... sure!

greetz

der butz
:o the whole of ZWR is running away then for a few weeks?

oh well... No more random vent appearances for a couple of weeks i guess!
Finally back, and now the whole team leaves (well, the team members who still talk to me are gone )
Anyhow, im off to see if i can still drive lfs after 5 weeks
Well hello,

I would like to apply for ZWR. It seems to be a rather active and friendly community and I would love to become a part of it. I've played LFS for about 3 years now, and I consider myself as a clean racer. In 3 years I've driven about 36.000 miles and done 10.706 laps over a lot of different combo's. Well if you want to know more things just add me to msn : [email protected] (and don't misjudge me cause of the dorifto in my email. I used to do that but not anymore :P)
Quote from Rikje :Well hello,I would like to apply for ZWR............

Hi Rikje....Please accept my apology for taking so long to get back to you.

Thanks for showing an interest in ZWR
Currently more than half the team are away and i will be waiting until everyone's back before discussing any further recruitment.

I'll get in touch by PM or e-mail in the not to distant future.
Thanks for your reply. I'm looking forward to any decission being made
#112 - Dru
New Driver Line-up
[See KeiichiRX7 post for details
Welcome to the asylum Tony

It's been a long time coming, but it's great to have you on board at last.
/me waits for ZWR to recruit Sam and Becky
Grats!
Gratz guys
Welcome to the bunch Tony!
I'm really looking forward to racing with you again, also maybe I can get some irish lessons, since I already understand some

swedish
english
americanish
reintjanish
swabish
orgish
french (YES,I DO like them french)
germanish
scottish
and last but not least
noobish

greetz

der butz
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you were still recruiting? After my 2 man team (PBR) went down the plughole after the UF champ ive been looking around for a new team to join, A team that is pretty active in LFS and going to last the distance. I really didnt want to join a team that was going to fold in a month so ive waited around for the best option.

Some of you guys already know me,From either the quality UF champ or from running on the CTRA servers, so you know im not the fastest guy out there. But its not all about speed is it? Im a clean and fair racer with plenty of miles under my belt as my stats suggest, My usual racing times vary from between 6:30-10:00pm weekdays (early starts for work ) and from anytime at the weekends running till 2-3am.
LFS is the only game ive been playing lately, maybe a little BF now and again but not so much nowadays,NKP and RF just cant give me the fun that LFS does,

Anyway i think that is enough for now, IF somebody could let me know either by PM or here if your still after decent racers id really appriciate it,

Cya trackside!
Legsy
#120 - Dru
Quote from der butz :Welcome to the bunch Tony!
I'm really looking forward to racing with you again, also maybe I can get some irish lessons, since I already understand some

swedish
english
americanish
reintjanish
swabish
orgish
french (YES,I DO like them french)
germanish
scottish
and last but not least
noobish

greetz

der butz

Where is the Druish i tell ya???
Sorry for the late reply, I must stay in more

I just want to thank you lot for the very warm welcome I have received and just to say I'm feeling right at home already. I've always shunned the team thing before but I know I've made the right choice with ZWR. Anyhow, once these guys go after you, you don't stand a chance of getting away

Yes, I've been ZWR'd
Gratz for joining ZWR
gratz mate, a good choice
Gratz mate,enjoy your stay
#125 - Dru
See KeiichiRX7 post for details

ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG