The online racing simulator
Another CTRA Q from me
Hi all...another Q from me...well 2, actually

One, I've seen people be kicked for leaving the pits, what's that all about and two, I've seen people get kicked with no message out on track.

DK
The only thing I can think of which gives a kick for leaving the pits is adding an AI, it is better to kick the player to boot the AI than try to spectate it and potentially spectate the player and not the AI. Aside from that all joining rules are enforced with spectate. Things like passengers and using a non-race suit model etc.

Other spectatings could be where somebody has spectated for over an hour without getting in a car, swearing, spamming and stuff like that.
its when they try to leave the pits 3 times in a short peroid of time...so ,aybe iot counts as the spam thing and then they are kicked
Thanks for the replies. I saw somebody be kicked yesterday while out on the track, there was no CTRA message

DK
#5 - amp88
Attempting to leave the pits multiple times before the pitlane is open (when the leader crosses the first split point of the second lap of the race) or attempting to leave the pits multiple times when you have already exhausted your mid-race join will lead to the player being kicked without a public message. Players can also be kicked for repeating the same message 3 times within a time period (each message within 30 seconds of the last one).
That clears it up then Thanks

Go raibh maigh agat

DK
Agreed Niall...But I'm not awake, have a hell of a headache and can barely type anyway :S

Damn late-night flights.

DK

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG