Replay OOS Error patch x10, replay x10
(29 posts, started )
new WR almost 2 sec off the old one, weird, and OOS error, relpay atached
Attached files
pezpelui_KY1_BF1_029570.spr - 72.2 KB - 658 views
It is made with Hack.
29.57 is impossible.
Yeah I noticed it, there obviously is no way to take over that WR by 2 seconds. Maybe using this "hack".

There might be a reason why the spr causes an OSS error. There is a way to make an OOS error happen with purpose, and he might did that so we cannot see he is actually using the "hack" u c.

I cannot read his mind, I do think that im right anyways
Ohh, wait a second. You should maybe mention that this isn't your lap...
Weird, when pressing shift-n the username doesn't show up. Something's fishy here...
Yes this is the same. Hopefully Scawen reads my email.
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
Look @ the letter that i sent and what i was told to.
Attached images
Letter.JPG
Oh, and he obviously decided to choose this combo because there is no braking needed hehe
Quote from vincper :Oh, and he obviously decided to choose this combo because there is no braking needed hehe

He he :P What a fool- really so many LFSers get ban - only a fool uploads a hotlap with cheating.
Now the question is, was it really that user or is the user name spoofed?
Quote from AndroidXP :Now the question is, was it really that user or is the user name spoofed?

good question, because other hotlaps arent too good as that one...
A thing, Nobody have think that this can be a way of protest to devs for don´t fix the fail?
Quote from ESPAÑA[XTM] :A thing, Nobody have think that this can be a way of protest to devs for don´t fix the fail?

mmm no, que mal si es tu amigo que antes lo piensen dos veces
Name:Jose Luis de la RubiaCountry:SpainBirthday: 1961-05-25Team:[TNT]

This is the cheaters data from LFSworld.

So old person and 19000 km and still havent learned anything. Maybe I made a mistake now ?
Quote from okijuhans :29.57 is impossible.

Actually it is, just not in Hotlap mode!

Attached current online WR
Attached files
29.51.mpr - 81.2 KB - 463 views
Nono, verás, cada uno es responsable de lo suyo. Yo no subiría una hotlap con trucos pero bueno..

De todos modos, yo creo que deberían arreglar esto, ya que no es bueno para nadie.

Y lo peor, que hay una página web donde está el programita este, y para descargarlo hay quedarle cosa de 4 € al propietario, por lo que está ganando un dinero a costa de destrozar un juego tan grande como lfs.

Insisto, veo muy mal que haga eso, que no pretendo justificarlo ni mucho menos, pero que creo que lfs debe solventar estos fallos, por que si no, mal vamos.

Saludos
Talk english please, I want to follow this thread

Why would his (and other's...) account get banned? I actually didn't find anything about banning an account when misusing bugs in the License Agreement.
Ninth, you will see, each one is responsible for his. I would not raise a hotlap with tricks but well.. Anyhow, I believe that they should arrange this, since it is not good for anybody. And the worst thing, that there is a web page where the this programita is, and to unload it there is the owner has thing of 4 € left, for what it is gaining a money at the cost of destroying a game as big as lfs.
I insist, see very badly that does that, that I do not try to justify it not much less, but that I believe that lfs must settle these mistakes, for which if not, badly we go.

Greetings
Quote from vincper :Talk english please, I want to follow this thread

Why would his (and other's...) account get banned? I actually didn't find anything about banning an account when misusing bugs in the License Agreement.

he says that they should fix this, cuz is something bad for all.
and the worst is that theres a webpage that is selling the crack, and the owner is winning too much money for selling the crack, and for destroying a big and good game like lfs.
and lfs needs to fix this problems, because we are going ina wrong route (bad)
Exact translation (almost)

Ninth, you will see, each one is responsible for his. I would not raise a hotlap with tricks but well.. Anyhow, I believe that they should arrange this, since it is not good for anybody. And the worst thing, that there is a web page where the this programita is, and to unload it there is the owner has thing of 4 € left, for what it is gaining a money at the cost of destroying a game as big as lfs.
I insist, see very badly that does that, that I do not try to justify it not much less, but that I believe that lfs must settle these mistakes, for which if not, badly we go.

Greetings
#20 - Gunn
Quote from ESPAÑA[XTM] :A thing, Nobody have think that this can be a way of protest to devs for don´t fix the fail?

Yes, it is possible that some childish and idiotic person might use that as an excuse for getting caught cheating but as for the devs fixing current issues: of course they will. No crying and whinging is needed, people just need to be patient.
Quote from okijuhans :Name:Jose Luis de la RubiaCountry:SpainBirthday: 1961-05-25Team:[TNT]

Born in 61 and using a cheat is even more strange.
i have OOS error with the replay of the WR FOX@AS2 combo , when the guy stops to pit why i have this error i wanna see the WR, to improve my times in that combo
Quote from vincper :Why would his (and other's...) account get banned? I actually didn't find anything about banning an account when misusing bugs in the License Agreement.

1.5 Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

Quote from chanoman315 :i have OOS error with the replay of the WR FOX@AS2 combo , when the guy stops to pit why i have this error i wanna see the WR, to improve my times in that combo

have you tried watching it with a patch v or w version yet ? probably an issue with the changes made during the multiplayer incompatible patch
Same thing with the new wr of BL GP with the XRT..
When will people learn...
#25 - REDi
Quote from Shotglass :have you tried watching it with a patch v or w version yet ? probably an issue with the changes made during the multiplayer incompatible patch

well i;ve just tried the new WR@BL in the XRT with patch W
says : replay was made with a later version,

cant play

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG