The online racing simulator
i did a 22.60 with r2 front (offline) but i don't usually drive r2's until qually. i tend to practice with the setup i will be racing with.
i see. But you rule with setups so you know what to change very quickly! I use one set you gave me for WE int for almost every track lol

usually i do the 5 lap races with R2's online... then the 60 lap race comes and i just change to R3's and hope for the best. I really suck with setups. Really suck with them. So thats all i do. Change tyres and stiff the rear suspension if i want oversteer or vice-versa. Thats about where my knowledge ends.

I went to ATC server at 9PM but nobody was there.... i miss the old times when xfr/ufr where popular
Then will be back I miss them too. I planned on some practice tonight, but never got around to it.

I have a league race tomorrow evening, then ill be online in the ATC Server.

1:23.10 for 68 laps is currently my online pb.
well here's another one for your collection. i think i will be using this setup for the race, maybe a few more tweeks with the right side pressures but apart from that, she's good to go. i have r2's on the front because i did a few laps to see how close i could get the the new wr
remember to change to r3 front if your going to use it.
the suspension is soft because of all the bumps. but it is good to the tyres and that's the important part

edit: i'll be on tomorrow night at 9pm uk time
hey thanks

If you want to see mine, here is the one i used for the current world record and the one i will use for the race (same base, different tyres and pressures)

the race one is tested and good to go for 40 laps on the same R3 tyres. Performance gets really good after 15 laps in the lows 22's

i know, they are all funny and messed up.... but hey, its the driver that matters loll
Attached files
XF GTR_so5r flot hotla.set - 132 B - 110 views
XF GTR_so5r flo hlrace.set - 132 B - 100 views
hey stoney i didn't know you were DBP

lets see which team gets more points!
Technically neither as there are none But it has to be ATC, depending on franky's mood

Will be good to race you again Although I feel I will be one of those who you pass after screwing my tyres up in the first 15 laps.
yeah. even if we all crash and dont finish.. we will still win
anyone up for some practice for the GP? ATC SERVER @ 9PM!!!
might not be on for 9. but should be by 9:30 i hope.
sucks to be in the age of having to work to make a living

but in the weekends... its a different story

sorry for missing it tonight
no worries bud. alot of pb's goign on too. i got a 1:22.55 with R3's and a few others got into the 22's also.
1:22.91... cant believe it R3's too. More time in there!
Had a lot of fun at the last race in BL,so i would love to take part in this too!

Ps:sorry for my double sign-up but my browser crashed so i didnt know if the first one worked!
Looks like people are getting up to speed

Last time at South City I had major tire problems throughout the whole race, when they got thin and were supposed to cool down they never did, think I was driving to harsh. Have to remember to be smooth to keep the tires nice this time.
9:30pm and i'll be there.
I'am in too...
ok guys, i have great news. the setup is ready using R3 on the front i got a pb of 1:22.17 but it cooked the tyres so you can only go at that pace just before your pitstop. i have also included the mpr (lap 2)so you can see the lines i am taking.

have fun
Attached files
XF GTR_so town r.set - 132 B - 101 views
pb on r3's.mpr - 196.1 KB - 101 views
Even though i started lapping this combo only yesterday(the track wasnt one of my favorites,no laps at all here!) i am on 1.24's but i hope that untill Sunday my pace will be ok.The goal for me is the 1.23's.The only problem i have so far is the temperature of the tyres but with nice and easy moves i think they will last!

A big thanks to Dagde for sharing his setup with us cause my setup knowledge is limited!This helped a lot and thanks again!

Also fun in this race i think is sure to be!

Ps:i signed up yesterday with [GVRTD] Tzive but i dont see our names in the list.Is this ok?I mean are we in?
getting up to speed! those R3's are faster than mine.
Dadge is already faster than me with his race set...
..as usual lol (and he is only playing around.... by sunday he will have the wr or gAg...or..)

I'm really going to play it safe with my lines... My set is only quick if i follow a certain line, but sometimes a paper couldn't fit between the car and the walls (watch the WR... I couldn't believe how dangerous that was) so, all that hotlapping did nothing good for the race...

I haven't tested overtaking lines either... but i know overtaking is where the tires will get really hot
i was thinking about this race as a XF GTR race..... Those UFR are really looking fast.

my buddy [DB]Luis is one tenth away from the UFR world record.
i'm sooo screwed lol
I think we all are, but we know this entering anyway, and yet we still enter.. Must be something in the water..
we all know the old saying "fast is good, consistant is better" the race (imo) is going to be tight for the whole 60 laps. there just so many places you can gain time. one thing is for sure tho, this track is a tyre killer. i'm thinking mid to high 22's will be the order for the day. but this doesn't mean that you can't throw in he odd low 22 aswell. i've still not done a 40+ lap test lol but i trust the tyres will go the distance.
good session tonight lads, not only have i found that the set is very user friendly, but i found that the race is going to be very interesting. oh aye, and i know a different language
New PB new PB Yay! 1:22.56 I think!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG