The online racing simulator
Get Excited It Is Tiny's B-day
(117 posts, started )
happy birthday tiny and nick

jeez it must suck to have your birthday and christmas that close ^^
Quote from STROBE :It's your birthday - go and get pissed. You know you want to.

Alcohol: helping ugly people get laid all over the world
Quote from Shotglass :happe birthday tiny and nick

jeez it must suck to have your birthday and christmas that close ^^

Well it all depends how you see it.
It either completely sucks or is very nice. It sucks because there's nothing for the rest of the year. On the other hand, you can arrange stuff when asked and say you prefer a bigger xmas gift instead of 2 smaller ones
#54 - axus
Quote from tristancliffe :Have a great day, and don't drink too much. But eat LOTS of cake

What kind of a birthday wish is that?... Especially for a 21st/22nd/23rd!

Happy Birthday from South Africa! - albiet a bit late. Hope you had a good 'un and enjoyed yourself. Because I was late, you can pretend its your birthday again and get drunk tonight.
Quote from tinyk :
:faint2:

Annabelle hangs out a lot on the FM server racing on oval track.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Dunno if I told you, but if I DID come to your town to meet with you, you wouldn't be the first girl I went to the US for... In fact, I'm fixin' to go see her this summer... How far from New Orleans are ya?

As for Annabelle... She wasn't the fastest woman on S1, but there was something about her that made it impossible for me to pass her. Speaking of passing women... How about you and me actually compete in a race sometime. I've seen you on the servers, but never actually raced you. It's about time, dunya think?
Quote from TagForce :She wasn't the fastest woman on S1, but there was something about her that made it impossible for me to pass her.

Are you saying she has a particularly large arse?
Quote from P1lot :I remember before S1 was out there was someone (Russian name) that would regularly wipe the floor with everyone in GTi.
Then someone else explained that Russian name translated as 'little girl' (or something similar)
Sure showed me up on the track!

Dewushka?

http://forum.rscnet.org/showth ... =2&highlight=dewushka
OMG I am so sorry Missed this one. A very important Birthday aswell. Apologies for it being so late Tiny, but I wish you a happy birthday, and best wishes for the year ahead, and a prosperous new Year.

Again, apologies for being late

Best Regards

Fordie
I'm sorry Tiny, but this got leaked, and must be shown to everybody.

( I love google )
Attached images
tinyleaked.jpg
Fake fake!

She's blonde anyways
Quote from Fordman :OMG I am so sorry Missed this one. A very important Birthday aswell. Apologies for it being so late Tiny, but I wish you a happy birthday, and best wishes for the year ahead, and a prosperous new Year.

Again, apologies for being late

Best Regards

Fordie

aww ty and dun worry be happy. I think we should celebrate unbirthdays anyway... then we would have an excuse to have a party everyday. :static:

Quote from xapexcivicx :I'm sorry Tiny, but this got leaked, and must be shown to everybody.

lol looks like Tweak has a fan club. Nice try but that isn't me in the pic.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from Vendetta :lol, nice find apex Try searching tinyk on google images and you get a bunch of animals and other weird stuff:
http://images.google.com/image ... en&btnG=Search+Images

Only you Ven. Somehow that first one reminded me of a "Kinkajou"
Which is the cutest animal I have ever seen. EVER (spelling is off)

Quote from Tweaker :Fake fake!

She's blonde anyways

That would explain the avatar.

Quote from tinyk ::static:
lol looks like Tweak has a fan club. Nice try but that isn't me in the pic.

Heheh What can I say, I was horribly bored.
Don't even think Scawen's birthday thread spead out over 3 days
10 days even
Quote from _Rob_ :Don't even think Scawen's birthday thread spead out over 3 days

She is just that o-so-special mysterious LFS player that everyone wants to get to know --- or rather just wants a simple picture of..... Their ought to be some Tiny Sightings show on the Discovery Channel pretty soon here... Or else you will have to buy quite a few attack dogs to fend off people that try to track you down tiny . If I ever do visit my relatives that live close to you, I'll put 'MISSING' signs all over your town, and the picture will be blanked out, so everyone goes nuts and panics to search for this mysterious tinyk :faint: :detective

Even the fireflies will be searching for you
Quote from Tweaker :She is just that o-so-special mysterious LFS player that everyone wants to get to know --- or rather just wants a simple picture of..... Their ought to be some Tiny Sightings show on the Discovery Channel pretty soon here... Or else you will have to buy quite a few attack dogs to fend off people that try to track you down tiny . If I ever do visit my relatives that live close to you, I'll put 'MISSING' signs all over your town, and the picture will be blanked out, so everyone goes nuts and panics to search for this mysterious tinyk :faint: :detective

Even the fireflies will be searching for you

lol I don't need attack dogs I have my birds arrot: for that. Hmmm... now everytime I see a firefly I'll panic. People will think I've lost my mind running and hiding from a little firefly. :worried:

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
/me gives tiny a torch to stick on herself, fireflies will be scared of the bigger light thingy (you )
Quote from _Rob_ :/me gives tiny a torch to stick on herself, fireflies will be scared of the bigger light thingy (you )

and it makes her even hotter
:yipee:
HAPPY B-DAY MUNCHKIN GURL!!!! It is time for you to come clubbing. :em31: :drink: :hihi:Show us your moves. :icon23:

-TECH-
missed it to Happy birthday tiny, hope you had a great day
Happy Birthday Mrs

nice cookie avatar btw

Get Excited It Is Tiny's B-day
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG