The online racing simulator
Get Excited It Is Tiny's B-day
(117 posts, started )
YEP IT IS dSRC TINY'S B-DAY TODAY AND SHE IS GONNA BE __ YEARS OLD. if you guess her age she will post a pic of herself. but i am excluded from this game cause i already know. So with that said i shall ask all of you to treat her like she is a princess, and if you don't know wut that is just mimic the smilie ------>:bowdown: well with this said i just have one last little thing to do which i think is suitable for this special occation....HAPPY B-DAY MUNCHKIN GURL!!!:hihi: YOU LITTLE HOTTIE YOU!!!:icon23: PARTY HARD AND HAVE FUN!!!

-TECH- @-----'------------
Oh man, how could I have missed this, Tiny's birthday???!!?!?!?!?

:static: :static: :static: :static:

:bunny3:

You get the big Happeh Birfday from me

Bestest LFS girl evAr (who refuses to show herself! )
:bunny3: Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, tinyk. I applaud you for putting up with all of us little boys.

As for her age, I'm going to guess 18.

BTW, new avatar.
Nah she is 21 if I remember correctly. Finally there, and legal to drink. But she's that kind of spiritual vegatarian, probably a sin to drink alcohol :doh:
Quote from Tweaker :Nah she is 21 if I remember correctly. Finally there, and legal to drink. But she's that kind of spiritual vegatarian, probably a sin to drink alcohol :doh:

Now we demand a piccie! :mouse::bunny:
Quote from Tweaker :Nah she is 21 if I remember correctly. Finally there, and legal to drink. But she's that kind of spiritual vegatarian, probably a sin to drink alcohol :doh:

Only 3 years off.

I'll be able to hit the school pub (legally anyway) in another 4 months. Not a heavy drinker at all, though. Most I'll usually have is 2.
Quote from Tweaker :Bestest LFS girl evAr (who refuses to show herself! )

Even better than the MPH '05 girl? Because we have a pic of her we demand a pic of Tiny!
Ahhh don't beg her for her pic now, that's pretty much asking for a gift from herself on her own birthday

She is reluctant to show, but I'm not out of my fair trade deals yet
Happy birthday Tiny!!!

Spiritual vegetarian...lol... yep.

Anyways, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday! :cake:

Quote from Forbin :Only 3 years off.

:P
<- 21

Happy Birthday!!!
:birthday: :Handshake :drink: :wave2:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!
HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!

i hope you like my singing!

and leave the lady alone! you can see a picture of me if your really desperate for someones picture!

I hope you like the cake!

Attached images
HBTINYJPG.JPG
Happy Birthday Tiny. Shut them up by posting a pic of someone off Google Images. No one will know, and then you can live in peace...

Have a great day, and don't drink too much. But eat LOTS of cake
Happy Birthday Tiny! Congrats, have a good time and dont get too drunky
Quote from ORION ::P
<- 21

Happy Birthday!!!

same

have a nice day Tiny
Happy happy birdday..oops...birthday!

@tinyk: Just a note. You must know that if you post your picture here, you will have to wear trenchcoats, sunglasses and grey cowboyhats for the rest of your life

And by the way, those piccies you sent to the "my pet" thread are currently being analyzed by th deep blue. Not that the pics "just happened" (great move btw. ) to be so blurry, so it takes about 30 years anymore to get a print of it... But those guys working there really like challenges...
Happy birfday Tinyk
:static: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY !!!! :static:
Happy Birthday, tiny...

Now... Since the first time we met was basically because I scared you on here... I'ma do it again

How about I arrange for a vacation to the US next summer?
Happy birthday Tiny, perhaps now you will grow tall, and be just small.

(I'm guessing 22 as I remember from IRC you're older than me...)
Quote from technine : YEP IT IS dSRC TINY'S B-DAY TODAY AND SHE IS GONNA BE __ YEARS OLD. if you guess her age she will post a pic of herself. but i am excluded from this game cause i already know. So with that said i shall ask all of you to treat her like she is a princess, and if you don't know wut that is just mimic the smilie ------>:bowdown: well with this said i just have one last little thing to do which i think is suitable for this special occation....HAPPY B-DAY MUNCHKIN GURL!!!:hihi: YOU LITTLE HOTTIE YOU!!! PARTY HARD AND HAVE FUN!!!

-TECH- @-----'------------

oi you. lol You weren't supposed to say. lol Who are you callin Munchkin btw? lol One word sir.. paybacks. I do know where you live, remember? lol

Quote from Tweaker :Oh man, how could I have missed this, Tiny's birthday???!!?!?!?!?

Because I didn't have it in my profile but a certain person gave it away. lol

Oh my gosh I couldn't stop giggling reading through all the replies. lol I've been called a lot of things before but never a Spiritual Vegetarian. Yea I'm a veggie head and sorry to disappoint but I don't drink anything stronger than tomato juice or oj. Hey I have to protect my blonde brain cell you know.

Thank you all for the lovely wishes, cakes, and singing.

:grouphug:

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from Tweaker :Nah she is 21 if I remember correctly. Finally there, and legal to drink.
[...]

legal to drink with 21 - come to germany We're may (and do) drink as soon as we are 16 years old.

whatever...

happy birthday tinyk, i'll just guess you're 23
now that I guessed right, you can post a picture

(in case I didn't guess right, just tell me your true age, so I'll correct my guess and you have to post a picture)
Happy Birthday tiny!
Have a great day!

I also know how old she is

(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG