The online racing simulator
Final Event - Post race chat
Good quali for me.
Got a crap start to race 1 and that really blew it for me.
Race 2 i just wasn't quick enough.... dont think i did enough to win the champ. Will know for sure later, but congratz to kdempsey if i didn't!
Shame I had to miss this one, I love Aston Historic
I was doing my best to mow the grass in each session and/or take flight too. I managed it. A DNF in both races isn't what I'd hoped for I was laughing at the number of people stacking it at the uphill left/right chicane, I know it's hard, but I couldn't stop grinning when I saw Niall on his roof, followed by a few others.

Can I ask for another season of this? I enjoyed it (Despite being permanently at the back)
There'll be another season but not in the same cars... you'll have to wait and see what cars are going to be up next
MRT FTW!

Count me in for it.

Any prospective dates? I can't do Tuesdays as I have lacrosse practice that day
I have no idea when it will start or what day it will run on.
Closer to xmas anyway
Shame that I missed most of season
i vote for fox next season
#9 - N!sse
IF there will be a voting, ill vote for TBO's og the XRG.. Or maybe the FOX
I say xfr. They are not used much but should be they are great cars and quick. But are easy to handle for grear close racing.
/me votes for MRT

Or f08
Lx6
Quote from sinbad :Lx6

Ohhh.......I like your thinking, I would like something RWD, maybe even the RB4 or the XRG.
The XRG would seem like the perfect transition from the XFG
XRG I agree on that one
Well, it was an interesting season. This season was interesting for me, I had my angered thoughts and then have some good happy ones of some good close, clean racing . I was very pleased with my performance at AS Historic, car felt right and I could trust it fully going into a lot of the corners (T1 was a bit weird on the brakes though ). I've just realised that I was the reason why Niki didn't get the championship so for that, I am sorry Niki but you know, I'm looking out for my own championship too

2nd season discussion: Well, I think LX6 would be really nice and I love it but if you want close racing, unfortunately, not everyone can drive the LX6 fast. Same way as everyone can drive the XFG quite well, I think maybe go LX4
I enjoyed the season, the little I was able to do. Thanks to Niki for finally getting it off the ground.

Ive signed up for LOTA and I might not be able to do any races in the next Irish champ.

Nonetheless, I vote UFG for the car next season!
UFG!? thats a new car, isn't it? hmm... I think we have a secret LFS beta tester on our hands who let the cat out of the bag
+1 Lep

/me votes for MRT or RAC

(Yeah. I like to see people suffer :P)
Quote from Leprekaun :UFG!? thats a new car, isn't it? hmm... I think we have a secret LFS beta tester on our hands who let the cat out of the bag

eghh, errr. I ment the UFR, yea
i would love lx6
sorry had to miss this one, late work commitments kept me away.
look forward to next time. One vote for the LX4 .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG