The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :There is a tweak for patch X.

I have one.

Nooby and Silly answer to this...:spam: :spam: :ernaehrun

Admins or mods please close this thread.
how do i work lfstweak?
sorry,I have no clue how to use it...
Quote from BlitzSilviaS15 :me 2

you can't unless you have a license

Just download the tweak file into your lfs folder...and run it normally

if you use vista...you will have to download the Ocx. files (or whatever they are called..you can download them on page 1), then you have to run the tweak as an adminastrator

Good lukc and have fun!

By the way it has to be patch V
Quote from hiroshima guy :Nooby and Silly answer to this...:spam: :spam: :ernaehrun

Admins or mods please close this thread.

How is that a "n00by answer"? Its actually a proper answer, and true, too.
Any good sites to get stat sources from?

I remember one site, it had the car photo on the top, an article that they wrote themselves, and a bar on the right with all the stats gears, HP, wheel size, etc.
sry for been a noob but what does this LFSTweak do and do i want it ???

Cheers MCR_Acer...
Exactly what it says on the tin (page 1)
how do i make the 2 wheels bike @ LFS ? and these 3 wheelers ? i really want to know... because when i turn it to "bike" it doesnt work properly...
Problem!!
car isnt working it bounces with lfs tweal amd then deforms =S please hlpe ='(
Then don't change whichever value it is you're playing with
Hi, can anybody share the tweak that works whit patch X please.
There is no tweak that works with Patch X (Thats been released yet)
no one knows how to bike @ LFS ?
Is There A Lfstweak For Patch X???
i just wandered if there is a lfstweak for patch x and if so can u post it here please
no there isn't and WRONG SECTION.

this is Unofficial add-ons.
Can't. Move along.

(It takes a long time to adapt these programs to updated versions as I'm sure you can appreciate, so kindly wait a few months till someone bothers to release a version to us humble masses. And you're a demo user, pony up the money and experience the wonders of S2)
is there anyone able to upload LFS S2 Q and LFS Tweaker for patch Q ? ( the one with more featyres to "play" with ).

Thanks in advance.
lfstweak Q
my friend has the full s2Q and lfstweak and he doesnt know the proper settings for it so he can do a wheelie so can anybody give me them so i can tell him
tell him to upload LFS S2Q Full + Tweak and i'll make hin the setup... i can't find this combo...
dutch you can pass me the program?? please is only for test!!!
Quote from bw_krupp :It takes a long time to adapt these programs to updated versions as I'm sure you can appreciate

You know I always thought that too, but now having tried myself, I can assure you it's only a five minute job (literally).
Quote from DutchJok3r :I have the LFSTweak used for the Demo Cars but there is no fun with it :S

So I don't understand why ppl love to Tweak(Cheat) with it :S

Y Smell A burning banana
________
FAMILY GUY DICUSSION
Quote from Inouva :Y Smell A burning banana

The previous tweakers were able to be used @ Demo license... so there's no bananna burn here i guess...
I haven't played online since.. well, I can't remember! ^^ All LFS is about for me these days, is playing around with tweaking, so I certainly wouldn't mind trying a tweak for the newer patches!

W and X have hardly been tried at all, I'm sad to say..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG