The online racing simulator
Again 1st of April?
#52 - Jakg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And talking of PB's faster that WR JakG has like 1.18 in the xfg at BL1rev.

So yea |-|3 15 73H 819 |-|4Ckz()rZ!

LFS tweak, tried out a tweak from my team mate with slicks and about 200-odd HP, RWD. Fairly fun if a little... unstable.

Not exactly hacking though

EDIT - Offending times removed (or at least the times at BL1/SO2 i remember setting).
my personal opinion is:

naming the cheaters (lfsw) inclusively a demo/replay and put him/her on a public accessable blacklist...
should be a work for our very good programmers of third party tools to do something linke steambans.... my work will begin now ^^... lets see who does it better
Quote from kurent :So these people could be easily found by just searching the whole LFSW database for laps done too fast?

Slickmod, LFS tweak and autocross layouts can all produce times much faster than normal but still count as PBs.
and as cheats, imo
#56 - Jakg
How am i cheating because i race on a private server with a group of friends using the same car? You propose to ban me for that? It's not cheating as NO-ONE is getting an advatage.
Just hope they don't start hotlapping, would throw the whole system in a mess
PB wise, you are getting an advantage, no? I didn't say anything about banning, but the PBs are there to compare drivers I'd imagine. And with some guys running much faster, the PB is worthless. I agree, it's not a major issue at all, but it's still shit.
Quote from CasseBent :PB wise, you are getting an advantage, no? I didn't say anything about banning, but the PBs are there to compare drivers I'd imagine. And with some guys running much faster, the PB is worthless. I agree, it's not a major issue at all, but it's still shit.

The exact reason we have separate hotlaps is because a PB can be unfairly waited by so many things, not just mods but wind and slipstreaming as well. Generally autocross layouts tend to be deliberately run on really uncommon combos so you don't notice them messing up PBs too much.
-
(BrandonAGr) DELETED by BrandonAGr : wrong thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG