The online racing simulator
Code red attention all hosts code red
We have a hacker on servers i just been on a server and no way can none admins change track and its changed and a guy had admin powers straight away because the real host is was not there.
in english please, not jibberish
Sorry, what?
There is a hacker going around.
Who? When? Where? What does he do? What do you expect us to do?
#6 - garph
What host?
How do you know they weren't an admin?
What did they do?
Shouldn't you be telling the server admins about this instead?
#7 - garph
Change the admin password.
and keep crashing the server. and stopping other admins using there powers and anything is re set.
Someone was just on the CTRA SS server, running a speed hack
#10 - Jakg
Quote from danowat :Someone was just on the CTRA SS server, running a speed hack

Raised a report?
Guys pls:
Write down their usernames save replays and send them to the Devs. No need to start more threads like this. Those morons will finish getting banned from the game. I'm sure this "hacking thingy" will be fixed in next patch. Scawen must know already how to fix it.
the speed hack: look in bugs(?) part of the forum and look at the thread called 250mph in nutral, or something along the lines of that
Quote from faster111 :We have a hacker on servers i just been on a server and no way can none admins change track and its changed and a guy had admin powers straight away because the real host is was not there.

Then don't make the admin password "1234".
DUH! we didn't use 1234, we used qwerty! LOLOLOLOL

/sarcasm
Quote from dawesdust_12 :/sarcasm

The syntax is all wrong.

#/bin/sh
cc sarcasm.c -o sarcasm
chmod a+x sarcasm
./sarcasm

Since when did I code sarcasm in C?
Quote from danowat :Someone was just on the CTRA SS server, running a speed hack

same happened at GFC before the race ... 51 secs in a FOX is like nowai!
Quote from chanoman315 :same happened at GFC before the race ... 51 secs in a FOX is like nowai!

yes, i was there too... i attached the replay... think lap 4 he was joining the server... enjoy how f***ing stupid a driver can be

Orangina is his name... in lap 4 he is joining race and server

*attachment removed
whos the person im looking for trekkerfahrer?
This is something that needs to be fixed ASAP and cannot wait until the next patch. The devs could release it as X11 when it is fixed.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :yes, i was there too... i attached the replay... think lap 4 he was joining the server... enjoy how f***ing stupid a driver can be

Orangina is his name... in lap 4 he is joining race and server

*attachment removed

I have removed the attachment. Please dont name and shame on this forum.
Quote from franky500 :I have removed the attachment. Please dont name and shame on this forum.

in case of cheating its completely fine imo.
IMO, I don't agree with naming and shaming in threads. But cheating is inexcusable. Personally, I feel the devs should release a new mandatory patch to fix this hole ASAP.

Also, I'd beat the s--t out of the tool selling the crack and turn them over to the authorities

DK
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :in case of cheating its completely fine imo.

But your (and our) opinion means nothing in a privately owned game-forum. Scavierge don't want naming and shaming, so we don't get naming and shaming. Simple.

(not having a go at you, btw).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG