The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
Aaahhh!! SPAM!!

BTW: welcome back danny
Happy Birthday Niall
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ahhh! A pre-pubescent 11 year old!!!

LMFAO!!

Welcome back danny, hope you had a nice time (getting turned on by foreign men i heard :really
Thanks Nathan and let me clear this up, I did not get turned on. They called me sexy, I can't help being so handsome
You wish. I'd post that picture of you and your non "men" freinds but for your sake I deleted it
Welcome back danny

@ S14
I dont love you. I told you in LTC, I just dont love you anymore
What's up Moo?

You guys in on the IGTC round 6? AS3 this Saturday, already 14 teams in, you'd be lucky number 15....
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I dont love you. I told you in LTC, I just dont love you anymore

FINE!

</3 S14

<3 Btoryo

Jealous?
I'm afraid we won't be at the IGTC due to lack of preparation. I've only been back from my holiday for a week now and I've hardly played LFS in that time. We're also losing Jamie (S14 DRIFT) due to the flood damage to his house. The funny thing is this is the event with our name attached to it, heh.

I'll also make that notice I meant to do last week.

Well, the keen eyed ones will have seen Niko has been added to my first post. He is now a Moo member. Some of you may think this is a bad idea and to be honest, its created a bit of unrest in the team, but Jamie (who took over my duties while I was away) felt we should take him on board. This has proved to be the right thing to do so far.

So, with pleasure I welcome Niko to the team and hope he has a long stay with us.
Congrats to you guys.

Sorry you won't be attending.
Lol... AS3 shouldn't require too much prep, just an hour at ConeDodgers!

Seriously though, sorry to hear Jamie was affected by the flooding. Best of luck with the recovery.
Preparing the terrain for later use
*sigh*
danny, looney, can i race with you guys next thursday? think i can make it, just for the heck of it
Im back! I dont like to post and read forums, but a message anyway.

Been on holiday and restarting normal life.

Good luck with recovering from the flood damage, S14-Drift
You will be back, im sure

Lets race together really soon, i saw Moo.Niko joining while i was battling in conedodgers, but he left before starting.
Quote from Whykonen :Im back! I dont like to post and read forums, but a message anyway.

Been on holiday and restarting normal life.

Good luck with recovering from the flood damage, S14-Drift
You will be back, im sure

Lets race together really soon, i saw Moo.Niko joining while i was battling in conedodgers, but he left before starting.

Hey man Good to See you!
Ah life signs, great

Im going to watch our national soccer team, but probably it will be less fun then racing, so if you are online tonight, lets race
Quote from Whykonen :Ah life signs, great

Im going to watch our national soccer team, but probably it will be less fun then racing, so if you are online tonight, lets race

Hey sorry i left without noticing u, i had to rush to the local store to get something to drink, im gonna watch simpsons movie
Restarting normal life?

Didn't Shift+R work?

Welcome back welcomeineymeinonen.
Boo.

So yeah, I decided new school year, new start for Moo. We also passed our 6 month anniversary a couple of weeks ago.

From now on I'm gonna be watching you lot VERY carefully Also on the cards is an overhaul of the website (something I've been promising for months now).

I'm also going to try to be more active on LFS
#473 - Dru
Farmer Danny, get your Herd under control!

Oi, Justin, get making a video of the FE Green division 2 round, I wanna see my car leading for over 15 laps
So which of you nubs is gonna drive with me in the next BoTT? The combo is UFR/XFR at Westhill. 50 laps.

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG