The online racing simulator
UKCT - making the CTRA possible
Not sure if anyone else has this but for me its really annoying the position it has been placed. Not everyone races in car view and for those that don't, the UKCT part of what it says in the bottom left of the screen is right where the gear number is.

I really think it should be either smaller or moved so it doesn't affect someones visibility to the driving tools that are part of the HUD of the game.....

Would this be possible to look at please.
#2 - DeKo
It doesnt display when your driving, iirc.
I have a feeling this is all resolution dependant you could always get a usb gear indicator

SD.
I just think its a fair question.... as it does get in the way of a key driving indicator!
I use the gauges mod so nothing overlaps my gauges, but I do have to say that the text the CTRA servers bring up does cover the screen abit too much. And the thingy in the bottom left does sneak into the normal gauges too
how i put my license status on my sig?
#7 - Jakg
Just typre [ctra]yourusername[/ctra] - ie for your, [ctra]chanoman315[/ctra]
Quote from DeKo :It doesnt display when your driving, iirc.

Got it in one, it disappears as soon as you join the race
Quote from Jakg :Just typre [ctra]yourusername[/ctra] - ie for your, [ctra]chanoman315[/ctra]

thx... but i meant SS and BnJ... thx .... i didnt saw the message... sorry (the message n green )
in spectate mode if you want to use wheels view and see the virtual gauges try options dispaly virtual steering gauge "no" should solve the prob

SD.
#11 - Jakg
[ctra]bnj/chanoman[ctra] & [ctra]ss/chanoman[ctra]
SparkyDave, you're an absolute star. Thanks for taking the time to come in game and help me out.......

For those wanting a fix, go and turn off the virtual sterring gauge and it puts the clocks in the middle.....

ALL GROOVY!"!!!!!!!

The problem was when in spec, when I am trying to learn from the better racers and see where to change gear etc.... thats when I go in to that view

thanks again Mr Sparky...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG