The online racing simulator
Stats a little bit creaky so far?
I just noticed on my "MyCTRA" page I've got 28 registered race starts and 30 finishes. Thanks to this remarkable knack for finishing races that I haven't even started, that gives me an enviable 107% finishing percentage!
Nice job Kev, you are quite the racer .

This reminds me of department goals here at work. One department has a goal of 107% yeild on their equipment. They actually put in the goals in the other departments to have scrap, so that they can refeed and recycle it back into the system for the first department.
It's also interesting how people can have more wins than podium finishes - forgive me, but I thought the podium had a place for the winning driver as well? Or does he have to stay in parc fermé?

Sam
#4 - DeKo
Quote from Dark Elite :It's also interesting how people can have more wins than podium finishes - forgive me, but I thought the podium had a place for the winning driver as well? Or does he have to stay in parc fermé?

Sam

A win doesnt add to the podium count, a podium is a 2nd or 3rd finish, in this system at least.
You can definetly finish more races than you start too. Every time you join a server you probably finished a race you didn't start.
Quote from DeKo :A win doesnt add to the podium count, a podium is a 2nd or 3rd finish, in this system at least.

I know, I was just making the point that a win is still a podium finish

Sam
Quote from thisnameistaken :I just noticed on my "MyCTRA" page I've got 28 registered race starts and 30 finishes. Thanks to this remarkable knack for finishing races that I haven't even started, that gives me an enviable 107% finishing percentage!

Sorry Kev, I have a MUCH better finish percentage than you...I am currently at 200%!

Stats...
Races = 1
Laps = 447
Wins = 0
Podiums = 1
Finishes = 2

Just to clarify the Podium stats (it's dependant on where you read them) as CTRAX ingame I believe Podium is the total of 1st, 2nd and 3rd but on your CTRA webpage (Raceauthority.com) the first place is seperate with Podiums being a total of 2nd and 3rd only, Mabe a small oversight by Becky and Sam that could be addressed but not a big issue IMO.
I told him, podiums = wins+podiums, but would he listen? Would he listen!?

Finishes where being tracked for mid race joiners, this was fixed a few days back. (After people moaned the mid race joining was messing up their finish %'age I assumed I must have made it not track mid race joiners finishing and removed the starting stat... Only to later find the finishing stat was tracked and people where moaning for nothing!)
Ah, so it's Sam's fault... OK...

Actually, I think having a seperate stat for the podiums that weren't wins could be useful... And if you want them together, just add the percentage figures together. Not hard
Maybe we could have another stat, so one is 'Podiums' and one 'Podiums excl. Wins' or whatever.

Sam
#11 - Goop
Quote from Becky Rose :Finishes where being tracked for mid race joiners, this was fixed a few days back. (After people moaned the mid race joining was messing up their finish %'age I assumed I must have made it not track mid race joiners finishing and removed the starting stat... Only to later find the finishing stat was tracked and people where moaning for nothing!)

I think things are still a bit screwy.

Checking my stats a couple of days ago, it was IIRC 21 of 22 races finished. It's 23 of 22 today, after finishing at least one race from start to finish, and one or two others from mid-way.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG