The online racing simulator
Problems when playing Online in LFS.
when i playing with like 5 people Im Fine. When i playing with like (im estimating) 10 people+ then i get connection problems. Like i get disconnected every 1 1/2 minutes about. I use a dsl, hooked with a Wireless Linksys Wireless B Router. My Pc is using the router. Im Also using Windows Vista Too. Could that affect anything? Please i need help! major help would be apperciated! Thx - Hotrodx199
I'm not really sure about the Windows Vista thing, but I think Patch X had gone over that.

Perhaps your computer is not connected well with the B router? Aren't they somewhat weaker?

And go to www.speedtest.net and tell us your download and upload speeds.
I don't know about everyone else, but that speedtest link means nothing. When I check my speed, it only shows the speed from one of the main servers of my ISP, not to my computer. Useless. It tells me my closest server is Frederick Maryland at 150 miles. I'm not 150 miles away from Frederick Maryland. I'm 237 miles away. It shows as me being somewhere around Cincinnati or something, which I'm actually near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
#4 - Jakg
Firstly - Where are the servers located?

Secondly - If you do a SpeedTest do one in the US near you, and one in the UK.

Thirdly - Are you on Wireless?

Sounds like Packet Loss to me, not Vista's fault (because LFS works quite well on Vista)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG