The online racing simulator
Give me some ideas
(12 posts, started )
#1 - kyler
Give me some ideas
Ok guys, Give me some ideas of what to do to make a shop scene look kool. thxs
a shop scene? Do you mean like it being in the middle of a town centre or something? if so, why not have it in the middle of a square center, surrounded by big and small buildings (shops, restaurants, cafe's etc.) with the camera pointing on the front left of the car, and the wheels on full lock to the left? Then to top it off, why not have some people walking around, and maybe even at night time? OR how about night time with a little bit of rain?

btw, im not being sarcastic think it would look quite nice :P
#3 - kyler
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :a shop scene? Do you mean like it being in the middle of a town centre or something? if so, why not have it in the middle of a square center, surrounded by big and small buildings (shops, restaurants, cafe's etc.) with the camera pointing on the front left of the car, and the wheels on full lock to the left? Then to top it off, why not have some people walking around, and maybe even at night time? OR how about night time with a little bit of rain?

btw, im not being sarcastic think it would look quite nice :P

me to but im just now learning to model and what i mean is like a team shop like all the other cars and parts everywere. i would love to know how to do it tho
Ohhhhh. you mean like a workshop or a garage? Hmm, well if you want to try something simple, why not just have 2 cars i.e XRT and XRR, and maybe have them jacked up with a wheel or two of and some wheels piled up next to them?
#5 - kyler
well im thinking of having car bodys laying arrond or wheels and like seats or hoods stuff like that
well i have'nt seen any of your work mate, so i dont know your skill levels, but if you think your able to do it, GO FOR IT!

The more stuff, the better
#7 - kyler
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :well i have'nt seen any of your work mate, so i dont know your skill levels, but if you think your able to do it, GO FOR IT!

The more stuff, the better

theres my latest work
Attached images
GTR Family3.jpg
Window down FZR.jpg
Reading the posts in here have given me some ideas for a garage scene.
Quote from kyler :theres my latest work

they are renders from existing models, not exactly your own modelling work thou. Can't tell your modelling skill.
Quote from samyip :they are renders from existing models, not exactly your own modelling work thou. Can't tell your modelling skill.

ull see.

Give me some ideas
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG